Musica

22 December, 2019

The Spirit Within Me Translation

The spirit within me






So 降りしきる鈍色の雨 心濡らす
傷ついた片翼の羽 求め続けて歩き出そう
太陽という名のもとへ
So Furishikiru nibiiro no ame Kokoro nurasu
Kizutsuita katayoku no hane Motometsuzukete arukidasou
Taiyou to iu na no moto he
So, the falling dark-grey rain soaks my heart.
Continuing to search for the feathers of the wounded single wing, I’ll walk
Towards that thing called The Sun.



煉瓦造りの街 名もなき亡霊達
さすらうは歴史の処刑人
片目を瞑る月 流れ落ちる血潮
戦いの火蓋は切られた
Rengazukuri no machi Na mo naki boureitachi
Sasurau ha rekishi no soukeibito
Katame wo tsuburu tsuki Nagareochiru chishio
Tatakai no hibuta ha kirareta
Those nameless departed spirits that wander the brickwork city
Are the executed people of history.
The moon with one closed eye and the blood flowing from my body
Launch an attack for battle.



時を刻む秒針が交じり合い繋ぐストーリー
届け風よこの大地に吹き荒れるように
Toki wo kizamu byoushin ga majiriai tsunagu sutoorii
Todoke kaze yo kono daiichi ni fukiareru you ni
The second hand of the clock marking the passage of time intermingles with the connecting story.
O wind that reaches me, sweep violently over this earth.



空に翔る天馬 星屑の遺跡
捕らわれし者への迷宮
歪む視界の残像 輪郭はおぼろげ
果てしない闇夜に消え去れ
Sora ni kakeru tenba Hoshikuzu no iseki
Torawareshi mono he no meikyuu
Yugamu shikai no zanzou Rinkaku ha oboroge
Hateshinai yamiyo ni kiesare
The Pegasus soars in the sky of the historical ruins of stardust.
This labyrinth is for the captives.
The outlines of the imprint of the warped field of view are faint,
Disappearing into the endless dark of night.



時を刻む心音が鳴り響き母のもとへ
届け想い感じるまま魂よ叫べ
Toki wo kizamu shin’on ga narihibiki haha no moto he
Todoke omoi kanjiru mama tamashii you sakebe
The heartbeats that mark the passage of time are resounding towards our Mother.
O souls that feel the reaching emotions, scream!



DICE 燃え上がれ心のうちに宿る光
運命を決める一振り 求め続けて導いた
未来を描くわが闘争
DICE Moeagare kokoro no uchi ni yadoru hikari
Unmei wo kimeru hitofuri Motome tsuzukete michibiita
Mirai wo egaku waga tousou
DICE The light dwelling in my burning heart
Sweeps over me, deciding my fate as I continue to search and lead the way.
Our conflict paints out the future.



So 映し出す瑠璃色の空 瞬く夢
So Utsushidasu ruriiro no sora Matataku yume
So, the sky reflecting in lapis colours is a flickering dream.



DICE 燃え上がれ心のうちに宿る光
運命を決める一振り 願い続けて輝いた
太陽という名のもとへ
DICE Moeagare kokoro no uchi ni yadoru hikari
Unmei wo kimeru hitofuri Negai tsuzukete kagayaita
Taiyou to iu na no moto he
DICE The light dwelling in my burning heart
Sweeps over me, deciding my fate. I continue to hope and shine
Towards that thing called the Sun.











Please do not steal this translation or use it publicly without crediting me. All rights belong to Jupiter and their label Universal Music Japan.

0 comments:

Post a Comment