Musica

02 February, 2013

鬼の面 Translation

A translation of the GazettE’s “Oni no Men” from their single “Akyuukai”. (For simplicity, I am cataloguing it with their best-of album “Dainippon Itangeishateki Noumiso Gyakukaiten Zekkyou Ongenshuu”.)

Please do not steal this translation or use it without my permission. All rights belong to the GazettE and their label PS Company.

 

 

 

~.oOOo.~

Dainippon Itangeishateki Noumiso Gyakukaiten Zekkyou Ongenshuu

 

 

 

 

赤く血しぶく提灯抱え 悪さ悪さの子をまた喰らう
母の土産と首を片手に 今宵も 仏を睨む
Akaku chishibuku chouchin kakae Warusa warusa no ko wo mata kurau
Haha no miyage to kubi wo katate ni Konban mo Hotoke wo niramu
Holding a blood-sprayed paper lantern, I'll again devour the wicked child.
Tthe Buddha still scowls at me tonight, holding my neck in one hand, and
my mother's gift in the other.

 

月夜に舞う花吹雪の中 鬼の面で我をかくし
刀を抜きいざ向かおう 母の敵討とうぞ鬼と成りて
Tsukiyo ni mau hanafubuki no naka Oni no men de ware wo kakushi
Katana wo nuki izamukaou Haha no kateki touzo oni to narite
In the falling cherry blossoms that dance in the moonlight, I hide behind a demon mask.
Unsheathing my blade, I'll now go to defeat my mother's enemies, and become a demon.

 

赤く滴る刀を振って 一つ二つと「悪」切り殺す
母の見舞いと首を引き擦り 今宵も仏を睨む
Akaku shitataru katana wo futte Hitotsu futatsu to "aku" kirikorosu
Haha ni mimai to kubi wo hikikosuri Konban mo hotoke wo niramu
I swing my blade that's dripping with red, once, twice, and slay the "evil".
Tonight also, the Buddha scowls on me as he grips my neck, and my mother's sympathies.

月夜に舞う花吹雪の中 鬼の面で我をかくし
刀を抜きいざ向かおう 母の敵命に代えて
悔いは無いと歩む道は 無念の「苦」が雨にヌレル
此の身腐るまで負は背負わん 三日月歪む今宵も鬼と成りて
Tsukiyo ni mau hanafubuki no naka Oni no men de ware wo kakushi
Katana wo nuki izamukaou Haha no kateki inochi ni kaete
Kui ha nai to ayumumichi ha Munen no "ku" ga ame ni nureru
Kono mi kusaru made fu ha sei fuwan Mikazuki yuramu konban mo oni to narite
In the falling cherry blossoms that dance in the moonlight, I hide behind a demon mask.
Unsheathing my blade, I'll now go to take the lives of my mother's enemies.
This road I walk without regret is drenched in rain, the pain of my regret.
Until this body rots away, this is my burden. Tonight, as the crescent moon wanes,
I'll become a demon once more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment