Musica

10 February, 2013

Back drop Junkie [nancy] Translation

A translation of the GazettE’s “Back drop Junkie [nancy]”, which was their contribution to the omnibus album “Kaleidoscope”.

Please do not steal this translation or use it without my permission. All rights belong to the GazettE and their label PS Company.

 

 

 

~.oOOo.~

KALEIDOSCOPE 

 

 

 

 

M[ ] Fucker D[ ] Fucker マザーファッカーズ…
M[                ] Fucker D[                ] Fucker Motherfuckers...

 

シンナー漬けの嘘吐きな女 ラリった面が微妙に好きさ
頭の切れた鬼才な僕には「脳タリン」の君がお似合いなのさぁ
Thinner zuke no usotsuki na onna Raritta tsura ga bimyou ni suki sa
Atama no kireta kisai na boku ni ha "noutarin" no kimi ga oniai na no saa
The lying girl addicted to thinner awkwardly loves her crack-induced face.
Her dumbness is suited to my shrewd genius.

 

Cビン食らうヘドヘド女 舌ったらずの言葉を散らす
「あタヒ 誰ラノ?」 涙こらえてお目々つむって3っつ数えて…
C bin kurau hedohedo onna Shitattarazu no kotoba wo chirasu
"Atahi dare ra no?" Namida koraete omeme tsumutte Mittsu kazoete...
The girl drinks from a C bottle and vomits, and her lisping words fall to pieces.
"Who am I?" Swallow your tears, close your eyes and count to three...

 

Fuck drop junkie nancy
High drug junkie nancy

 

nancy rape me again!
nancy fuck me again!
nancy rape me again!
nancy 「 k 」 me again!

0 comments:

Post a Comment