Musica

14 February, 2013

蒼の巣窟 Translation

A translation of Lareine’s “Ao no Soukutsu” from their single “Princess” of the Story Series.

Please do not steal this translation or use it without my permission. All rights belong to Lareine and their label Applause Records.

 

 

 

~.oOOo.~

Princess

 

 

 

 

蒼い花びら 紅い花びら 眠れぬまま
愛に飢えた者へこの花を捧ぐ
Aoi hanabira Akai hanabira Nemurenu mama
Ai ni ueta mono he kono hana wo sasagu
These blue-petaled and red-petaled flowers are consecrated
To a sleepless, love-starved person.

 

光りなき闇の中で蠕く 蟲達の声で甦る意識
Hikarinaki yami no naka de ugomeku Mushitachi no koe de yomigaeru ishiki
Squirming in a lightless dark, my consciousness is revived by the voices of insects.

肉体に強く絡み付いた毒の花
湖底深くその蔦を張って
Karada1 ni tsuyoku karamitsuita doku no hana
Kotei fukaku Sono tsuta wo futte
The poisonous flowers entwined so tightly around my body
Stretch across the ivy of the deep lake-bottom.

 

繰り返し水面に描かれて行く
年輪を数う終わり無き日々
Kurikaeshi ten2 ni egakaretayuku
Nenrin wo kazou owarinaki hibi
It's painted on the heaven's surface over and over again,
Like the tree-rings we counted in those endless days.

 

次第に強く絡み付く毒の花
深く甘い幻を見せて
Shidai ni tsuyoku karamitsuku doku no hana
Fukaku amai maboroshi wo misete
The flowers that gradually twined strongly around me
Showed me a deep and sweet vision.

 

さぁ私の記憶の中へと入ってその目で感じて
Saa watashi no kioku no naka he to itte sono me de kanjite
I could feel in their eyes how they entered into my memories.

 

蒼い花びら 紅い花びら 眠れぬまま
愛に飢えた者へこの花を捧ぐ
叶わぬのなら その未来ごと 変えればいい
それを望んだから 棘は刺さったまま
Aoi hanabira Akai hanabira Nemurenu mama
Ai ni ueta mono he kono hana wo sasagu
Kanawanu no nara Sono mirai goto Kaereba ii
Sore wo nozonda kara Toge ha sasatta mama
The blue-petaled and red-petaled flowers are consecrated
To a sleepless, love-starved person.
If that future won't come true, I'll change it,
Because what I wanted was struck through with thorns.

 

この百合は愛してた人
やがて病に侵され 彼女はこの湖で逝った...
Kono hana3 ha aishiteta hito
Yagate byou ni okasare Kanojo ha kono basho4 de itta…
The person that loved these lilies
Eventually gave in to sickness, and she died in this place...

 

蒼い花びら 紅い花びら 運命なら
思い出の中に在る いつか選ぶがいい
私が決めた運命はいつか生まれ変わり
愛したあの人と共に生きたこと
Aoi hanabira Akai hanabira Unmei nara
Omoide no naka ni aru Itsuka erabu ga ii
Watashi ga kimeta unmei ha itsuka umarekawari
Aishita ano hito to tomo ni ikita koto
Blue and crimson flower petals... if this is my fate,
I'll choose the "someday" that lives in my memories.
The fate I decided on will someday rebirth me,
And I'll live with that person I so loved.

 

蒼い花びら 紅い花びら 私たちが
眠りに堕ちたのは この肉体だけで
枯れること無き願いはずっと咲き続ける
それを望むのから この花を捧ぐ
Aoi hanabira Akai hanabira Watashitachi ga
Nemuri ni ochita no ha Kono karada1 dake de
Kareru koto naki negai ha zutto sakitsuzukeru
Sore wo nozomu no kara Kono hana wo sasagu
Blue and crimson flower petals... We will
Fall into the sleep of the body only.
My wish is that we'll never die, and continue to bloom forever.
Because that's what I wish for, I offer up these flowers.







Notes
1. “Nikutai” (“flesh, body”) is written, but Kamijo sings “karada” (“body”).
2. “Suimen” (“water’s surface”) is written, but Kamijo sings “ten” (“heavens, sky”).
3. “Yuri” (“lilies”) is written; Kamijo sings “hana” (“flowers”).
4. “Ike” (“lake”) is written; Kamijo sings “basho” (“place”).

0 comments:

Post a Comment