Musica

18 October, 2015

TOPAZ Translation

TOPAZ

 

 

 

 

I still can feel you You are so far away
I'm shedding tears of sadness
I'm still searching for you When the night is over
I wish that you would stay with me...

 

足音が映すシルエット 枯れたはずの涙に濡れ
揺れては消える面影に 想いが募る
Ashioto ga utsusu silhouette Kareta hazu no namida ni nure
Yurete ha kieru kage1 ni Omoi ga tsunoru
The silhouette cast onto the sound of my footsteps is wet by tears that should have dried.
My trembling disappears in the shadow, and my feelings grow stronger...

 

Remind myself 傷跡さえ 季節が心を飾るけれど…
このまま時を止めて 記憶の中に閉じ込めた
Remind myself Kizuato sae Kisetsu ga kokoro wo kazaru keredo...
Kono mama toki wo tomete Kioku no naka ni tojikometa
Even the scars Remind myself that the seasons decorate the heart, but...
Stop time like this, and close me away in my memories.

 

悲しみが消えるまで 抱きしめさせて
深い夜の眠りがあけるまで
いつまでも忘れない 愛した人よ
心からありがとうさようなら
Kanashimi ga kieru made Dakishime sasete
Fukai yo no nemuri ga akeru made
Itsu made mo wasurenai Ai shita hito yo
Kokoro kara arigatou sayounara
Until my sadness disappears, let me hold you.
Until the sleep of the deep night lightens,
I'll never forget the one I loved.
From my heart, thank you, and goodbye.

 

手探りで握り締めた 壊れそうな硝子のスロープ
傾く月が照らす 未来を見つめて
Tesaguri de nigirishimeta Kowaresou na garasu no slope
Katamuku tsuki ga terasu Asu wo mitsumete
Fumbling, I grasped the slope of the glass that seemed to break
And gazed intently at the future illuminated by the slanted moon.

 

Believe yourself 遠回りでも いつかは自分を誇れるように…
涙の跡を超えて 遥かな夢の彼方へと
Believe yourself Toomawari de mo Itsuka ha jibun wo hokoreru you ni...
Namida no ato wo koete Haruka na yume no kanata he to
Believe yourself, even though there are detours. So that you'll be proud of yourself someday...
Pass through the traces of tears, to the other side of that distant dream.

 

悲しみが消えるまで 抱きしめていて
感じ合う温もり離さずに
苦しみも絶望も 生きた結晶
夜があけて輝く道標
Kanashimi ga kieru made Dakishimeteite
Kanjiau nukumori hanasazu ni
Kurushimi mo zetsubou mo Ikita kesshou
Yo ga akete kagayaku michishirube
I'll hold you until the sadness disappears,
Without releasing the warmth we felt together.
Even the crystals of the suffering and despair we lived through
Are shining signposts that lighten the night.

 

I still can feel you You are so far away
もう一度逢えたならば
I'll never let you go again 夜空に願い
ちりばめたトパーズ
I still can feel you You are so far away
Mou ichido aeta naraba
I'll never let you go again Yozora ni negai
Chiribameta topaz
I still can feel you You are so far away
If we can meet once more,
I'll never let you go again. My wish is inlaid
In topaz in the night sky.

 

I still can feel you You are so far away
I'm shedding tears of sadness.
There are words I want to say
Wish you will never change

 

 

 

 

 













Notes
1. "Omokage" ("face, vestige") is written, but Zin sings "kage" ("shadow").

Crystals and gemstones have different meanings and uses in many folk religions and in New Age uses. Topaz is said to balance the emotions and bring peace, love, and hope.

Please do not steal this translation or use it publicly without crediting me. All rights belong to Jupiter and their label Universal Music Japan.

0 comments:

Post a Comment