Musica

13 March, 2013

蝶の花 Translation

A translation of Lareine’s “Chou no Hana” from their single of the same name. The song was also included on “Etude”, “Reincarnation”, and “Imperial Concerto”.

Please do not steal this translation or use it without my permission. All rights belong to Lareine and their label Applause Records.

 

 

 

~.oOOo.~

Chou no Hana

 

 

 

 

きれいな花のようにあなたが眩しくて
触れる事さえ出来なくて
Kirei na hana no you ni anata ga mabushikute
Fureru koto sae dekunakute
You're so brilliant, like a beautiful flower,
That I can't even touch you.

 

雨が降り緑の葉を滑り落ちた
紅い花びらは水面に浮かんだ
Ame ga furi midori no ha wo suberiochita
Akai hanabira ha minamo ni ukanda
The rain that falls slips off the green leaves,
And red petals float on the water's surface.

 

鳥達が唄う優しすぎる調べ
"もう逢えない人なんていない" と決めた
Toritachi ga utau yasashisugiru shirabe
"Mou aenai hito nante inai" to kimeta
The birds sing a too-gentle song,
And I decided, "I won't have anyone that I won't see again".

 

哀しすぎるほど可憐に舞い踊る
"雨に咲いた花"
あの日もそうだった"
Kanashisugiru hodo karen ni maiodoru
"Ame ni saita hana"
Ano hi mo sou datta
It seemed that day
That you were a flower blooming in the rain
Dancing so beautifully it was unbearably sad.

 

きれいな花のようにあなたが眩しくて
触れる事さえ出来なくて
魔性の輝きが秘めた儚い想い
Ah...蝶となって再会は続いて...
Kirei na hana no you ni anata ga mabushikute
Fureru koto sae dekinakute
Mashou no kagayaki ga himeta hakanai omoi
Ah... chou to natte saikai ha tsuzuite...
The shine of devilishness hides the transient emotions
Ah... becoming butterflies, our reunion continues...

 

銀の糸を張りあなたを捕まえた
少し眠ってて
迎えに来るから
Gin no ito wo hari anata wo tsukamaeta
Sukoshi nemutete
Mukae ni kuru kara
I grab you, bound in silver thread, tightly.
Because you called for me,
I can sleep just a bit.

 

真っ白な光に包まれて蝶になる
憂いの蛹脱ぎ捨てて
広げた花びらは艶やかな羽根となり羽ばたく
あなたが咲かせた
そう...再会の花を手にして
Masshiro na hikari ni tsutsumarete chou ni naru
Urei no sanagi nugisutete
Hirogeta hanabira ha tsuyayaka na hane to nari habataku
Anata ga sakaseta
Sou... saikai no hana wo te ni shite
I'll become a butterfly wrapped in pure-white light,
And I'll kick off my chrysalis of grief.
The opening petals become elegant wings, and I fly.
You bloom
Yes... and I pick the flower of our reunion.

0 comments:

Post a Comment