Musica

09 September, 2014

not vide ID Translation

A translation of VII-Sense’s “not vide ID” from their single “Cell division”. This song makes reference to the title of the single in its lyrics.

Please do not steal this translation or use it publicly without crediting me. All rights belong to VII-Sense and their label Red List Entertainment.

 

 

 

~.oOOo.~

celldivision

 

 

 

 

それは近き未来    現となるだろう...
Sore ha chikaki mirai Utsutsu to naru darou...
That future is close. I wonder if it will become reality...

 

少女は  my beginning  探し求めゆく
未知なる場所で    本能へと誘われるがまま
幾千夜の  The Pains of loneliness  消し去る旅路へと...
Shoujo ha my beginning Sagashi motomeyuku
Michi naru basho de Honnou he to sasowareru ga mama
Ikusen yoru no The Pains of loneliness Keshisaru tabiji he to...
The girl is searching for my beginning.
In a place that is unknown to me, I'm tempted to instinct.
The Pains of loneliness of thousands of nights lead to a journey that will be erased...

 

華麗に舞い踊り夢か現なのか彷徨い    打ち消す闇と光のよう
Karei ni maiodori yume ka utsutsu na no ka samayoi Tachikesu yami to hikari no you
Dancing in the brilliance I wander, I wonder: is this a dream or reality?
It's like the contradicting light and dark.

 

私は夢の最中でさえ...
I can't remember you.
貴女も哀しんでいるの...
The memory of my mother is nonexistent.
Watashi ha yume no naka1 de sae...
I can't remember you.
Anata mo kanashindeiru no...
The memory of my mother is nonexistent.
Even in the midst of dreams...
I can't remember you.
Are you sad too...?
The memory of my mother is nonexistent.

 

神経が崩れゆく音を聴く度に    世界は歪んでしまうけど
溢れ出した涙はもう枯れ果てた    貴女が滲んでしまわないように...
Kokoro2 ga kuzureyuku oto wo kiku tabi ni Sekai ha yugandeshimau kedo
Afuredashita namida ha mou karehateta Anata ga nijindeshimawanai you ni...
Every time I hear a sound, my heart crumbles. The world is completely distorted, but
The tears that overflowed have already dried, as if to not blur you over...

 

忘却された理由を知る術も無く...
Boukyaku sareta wake3 wo shiru sube mo naku...
I have no way to know the reason for my forgetfulness...

 

どんなに離れていても心は離れない
未だ見ぬ貴女へ全てを捧げたい    微かに愛された体温がまだ消えないから...
Donna ni hanareteite mo kokoro ha hanarenai
Imada minu anata he subete wo sasagetai Kasuka ni aisareta netsu4 ga mada kienai kara...
Even if we're separated, my heart will not part from you.
I want to devote everything to you, who I've yet to see, because this faint,
lovely temperature hasn't yet disappeared...

 

遺伝子が増殖されゆく    人知れず世界は荒んでしまっていた
罪深き人類の性避かられず    罪の無い少女が深い傷を...
Kokoro2 ga zoushoku sareyuku Hitoshirezu sekai ha susande shimatteita
Tsumi fukaki jinrui no saga sakararezu Tsumi no nai shoujo ga fukai kizu wo...
The genes multiply, and the secret world has run to waste.
Unable to avoid the nature of deeply-sinful mankind, the sinless girl has deep wounds...

 

忘却の空    未だ見ぬ貴女へ
Boukyaku no sora Imada minu anata he
Sky of oblivion, to the yet-unseen you...

 

どんなに離れていても細胞は離れない...
私と同じ顔をした少女が    私と同じ様に地獄絵図の果てを彷徨っていた...
Donna ni hanareteite mo kokoro2 ha hanarenai
Watashi to onaji kao wo shita shoujo ga Watashi to onaji you ni jigoku5 no hate wo samayotteita...
Even if we're separated, my cells will not part from you.
The girl with the same face as me wandered to the ends of hell, just as I did.

 

Pains of the cloned child    The Pains of loneliness

 

 

 

 

 

 









Notes
1. “Sanaka” (“in the middle of (something)”) is written, but Juka just sings “naka” (“in, within, in the middle of”).
2. Shaura replaces all of these written words with “kokoro” (“heart”) in place of what they really are. In the first instance, where “shinkei” (“nerve”) is written, I keep the meaning of “kokoro”. In the remaining two, I dislike using “kokoro” in their place. In the second one, Shaura replaces “idenshi” (“genes”), in the third one he replaces “saibou” (“cells”).
3. “Riyuu” (“reason”) is written, but Shaura sings “wake” (“reason”).
4. “Taion” (“body temperature”) is written while Shaura sings “netsu” (“fever, temperature”).
5. “Jigokuezu” (“painting of hell”) is written, but Shaura just sings “jigoku” (“hell”).

0 comments:

Post a Comment