Musica

24 May, 2012

Crucify Sorrow Translation

A translation of the GazettE’s “Crucify Sorrow” from their single “Filth in the beauty”.

Please do not steal this translation or use it without my permission. All rights belong to the GazettE and their label PS Company.

 

 

 

~.oOOo.~

Filth in the beauty

 

 

 

 

君は抜け殻の壊れた蟲
頭が欠けたまま溺れてる
Kimi ha nukegara no kowareta mushi
Atama ga kaketa mama oboreteru
You are a broken insect shedding its skin,
Headless, drowning.

 

縛られた心の底から
飼い殺されてるよ
「感覚は夢を浮上してるようで」
想像上の痛みなどより
現実の孤独は耐え難い
「そして灰に行き着くの」
口から零れたその悲想が
君を覆いつくす
Shibarareta kokoro no soko kara
Kaikorosareteru yo
"Kankaku ha yume wo fujou shiteru you de"
Souzoujou no itami nado yori
Genjitsu no kodoku ha taegatai
"Soshite hai ni ikitsuku no"
Kuchi kara koboreta sono hisou ga
Kimi wo ooitsukusu
From the bottom of my bound heart,
I am beat and kept domesticated.
"So my feelings will float up in my dreams."
More unbearable than the pain of imagination
Is the loneliness of reality.
"And you turn to ash."
Those grieving feelings you spoke
Cover you like a shroud.

 

最期に見えた君に重なる
絵が示す意図は何を望むの
「羽無き蝶 落ちるImageを」
鬱向く無言の影に触れられない
理解り合えぬ故に朽ちる嘆き
Saigo ni mieta kimi ni kasanaru
E ga shimesu ito ha nani wo nozomu no
"Hanenaki cho Ochiru Image wo"
Utsumuku mugon no kage ni furerarenai
Wakariaenu yue ni kuchiru nageki
It all piled on top of the you I saw in my last moments.
What was it you wished for when you showed me this picture?
"An image of a butterfly without wings falling."
I won't be touched by the silent shadow of depression.
I can't understand you, so I rot in grief.

 

揺れる身体に刺さる 君が生まれた日の風
温もりは覚えてるかい「せめて 」
背負った物は消えぬけど
また笑えるその「いつか」を
どこかで求めていて
Yureru karada ni sasaru Kimi ga umareta hi no kaze
Nukumori ha oboeteru kai "Semete"
Seotta mono ha kienu kedo
Mata waraeru sono "itsuka" wo
Doko ka de motometeite
The wind of the day you were born pierces through my trembling body.
Can you remember its warmth? "It's your fault."
The things you're burdened with won't disappear, but
Please search for that "someday"
In which we can smile again.

 

So long me...
どれだけ自分責め殺しても
どれだけ背負う物憎んでも
何一つも手に入らない
So long me...
Dore dake jibun semekoroshite mo
Dore dake seou mono nikunde mo
Nani hitotsu mo te ni iranai
So long me...
No matter how long you persecute and kill yourself,
No matter how long you hate what you carry with you,
You won't gain anything.

 

最期に見えた君は抱えきれぬ
孤独の底 竦んだ足を
「踏み出して さぁ朽ちるImageを」
鬱向く逆さの影は二度と消えず
塵となった故に朽ちぬ痛み
Saigo ni mieta kimi ha kakaekirenu
Kodoku no soko Sukunda ashi wo
"Fumidashite Saa kuchiru Image wo"
Utsumuku sakasa no kage ha nido to kiezu
Chiri to natta yue ni kuchinu itami
I couldn’t hold to that you I could see in your last moments,
In the depths of loneliness, trembling where you stood.
"Stepping forward... ah, it's a grotesque image."
This inverted shadow of depression, without disappearing again,
Turns to dust, and rots in the pain.

 

日の当たらぬ場所を愛し
地に這う蟻が群がり喰らう
嫉妬にも似た羨みと
哀れみ滲む君の影を
Hi no ataranu basho wo aishi
Chi ni hau ari ga gungari kurau
Shitto ni mo nita urayami to
Awaremi nijimu kimi no kage wo
I love that place the day wouldn't give me,
Where ants crawl upon the earth and eat each other.
Even the envy, so like jealousy,
Is the pity that oozes from your shadow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment