Musica

07 May, 2011

白き優鬱 Translation

A translation of the GazettE’s “Shiroki Yuuutsu” from their studio album “DIM”. Ruki says that this song was inspired by the overbearing kindness that people give to some that they are about to lose, unaware that such kindness is actually more painful.

Please do not steal this translation or use it without my permission. All rights belong to the GazettE and their label, PS Company.

 

 

 

~.oOOo.~

dim

 

 

 

風に靡くドレープの向こう
薄弱な声に震えたのは身体じゃなく
初めて意識した「失い」
Kaze ni nabiku drape no mukou
Hakujaku na koe ni furueta no ha karada ja naku
Hajimete ishiki shita "ushinai"
On the other side of the drape fluttering in the wind,
It's not your health which causes my weak voice to tremble,
It's the first realization of what I'm going to "lose".

 

染み付いて離れぬ不安感
拭う手の温もりを忘れそう
白壁が連れ去る安心感
四月は何度見れば終わる
Shimitsuite hanarenu fuankan
Nuguu te no nukumori wo wasuresou
Shirokabe ga tsuresaru anshinkan
Shigatsu ha nando mireba owaru
I seem to have forgotten how the warmth of your hand wiped away
These insecure feelings that stain me so deeply I can't escape.
The white wall robs me of my sense of security,
And no matter how I look at it, April is over.

 

掛け違うだけでこんなに容易く崩れてゆける
そう 口に出すよりも脆く
Kakechigau dake de konna ni tayasuku kuzureteyukeru
Sou Kuchi ni dasu yori mo moroku
Only crossing paths, like this, it can easily crumble.
Yes... It's more fragile than what I say.

 

ひらりひらりと悲しげに揺れる
返す笑みには映らない
優鬱よ何処へ
噛み締める弱さが知ったハカナさの意味
今は君を守る様に抱く様に…
Hirarihirari to kanashige ni yureru
Kaesuemi ni ha utsuranai
Yuuutsu yo doko he
Kamishimeru yowasa ga shitta hakanasa no imi
Ima ha kimi wo mamoru you ni daku you ni
Trembling, shaking with such a sad look,
But it doesn't show in that smile you give me.
Where are you, o gentle gloom?
I know how weakly its transient meaning is gnawing at me.
Now, so that I can protect you, so that I can hold you...

 

答えが嘘だと言って 悪い夢なのと笑って
Kotae ga uso da to itte Warui yume na no to waratte
Saying that my answer is a lie... You laugh, saying it's like a bad dream.

 

息も出来ずにただ堪えるだけ
詰まる言葉を覆い尽くす
優鬱よ何処へ
しがみつき願った明日は今も咲いてる
君を守るかのように
ゆら ゆら ゆら
Iki mo dekizu ni tada koraeru dake
Tsumaru kotoba wo ooitsukusu
Yuuutsu yo doko he
Shigamitsukinegatta asu ha ima mo saiteru
Kimi wo mamoru ka no you ni
Yura yura yura
I can't breathe anymore... I just have to stand strong.
These words I can't say wrap around and exhaust me.
Where are you, o gentle gloom?
The tomorrow I so wished for is blooming now
So that I can protect you,
Shaking, shaking, shaking...

0 comments:

Post a Comment