Musica

06 May, 2011

Ruder Translation

A translation of the GazettE’s “Ruder” from EP “Madara”. This is yet another song calling out agains the pop and idol scene.

Please do not steal this translation or use it without my permission. All rights belong to the GazettE and their label PS Company.

 

 

 

~.oOOo.~

madara 

 

 

 

天狗主義のアイドルが お高く止まって笑った
「チュチュチュル チュチュチュ蘭々」
媚びた声で叫んでる
ビジネスラブ腹黒女悪 金が欲しいか?そらやるぞ
「チュチュチュル チュチュチュfuck」
強肉弱食で行くぜ
Tengushugi no idol ga Otakaku tomatte waratta
"Chu chu churu Chu chu chu ranran"
Kobita koe de sakenderu
Business love harakuro onnaaku Kin ga hoshii ka? Sora yaru zo
"Chu chu churu Chu chu chu fuk"
Gouniku jakushoku de ikuze
The idols of the braggart doctrine is what made my haughty laughing stop.
"Chu chu churu Chu chu chu ranran"
You call out with a flirting voice.
You black-hearted woman with a love for business, you want money? Then take it!
"Chu chu churu Chu chu chu fuck"
You're going without any substance.



見下してればいい 馬鹿を見るのはお前の方さ!
Mikudashitereba ii Baka wo miru no ha omae no hou sa!
Go ahead and look down on me. You are making idiots of yourselves!

 

I am ruder! I am ruder! 笑いたければ 笑えばいいさ
I am ruder! I am ruder! 忌の道を蹴り上がるのさ
I am ruder! I am ruder! Waraitakereba Waraeba ii sa
I am ruder! I am ruder! Onore no michi wo keriagaru no sa
I am ruder! I am ruder! If you want to laugh, go ahead and laugh.
I am ruder! I am ruder! I'll kick you on your way.
自傷好きのManiacker                   反吐が出るぜ
態度極上 馬鹿げたJoke メッキ仕掛けの錆びた面
「チュチュチュル チュチュチュ蘭々」
気付いた頃には遅いぜ
Jikizusuki on Maniacker Hedo ga deru ze
Taido gokujou Bakageta Joke Mekki shikake no sabita omote
"Chu chu churu Chu chu chu ranran"
Kizutuita koro ni ha osoi ze
Masochistic Maniacker, you're vomiting it out.
Your attitude is first-rate, but your Jokes are idiotic. With a face of
rusted tricks,
"Chu chu churu Chu chu chu ranran"
You're really late to realize it.


I am ruder! I am ruder! 笑いたければ 死ぬまで笑え
I am ruder! I am ruder! 馬鹿で悪いか? ルールなんてねぇ
I am ruder! I am ruder! 異端最高 Fuck off偽善者
I am ruder! I am ruder! 俺は暴走
「JAPANIES RUDER」さぁぁぁぁぁぁ!
イェェェイ
I am ruder! I am ruder! Waraitakereba Shinu made warae
I am ruder! I am ruder! Baka de nikui ka? Rule nante nee
I am ruder! I am ruder! Itan saikou Fuck off gizensha
I am ruder! I am ruder! Ore ha bousou
"JAPANIES RUDER" saaaaaaa!
Yaaaayyyy
I am ruder! I am ruder! If you want to laugh, go ahead and laugh until you die.
I am ruder! I am ruder! Is it hard to be stupid? There's no such thing as rules.
I am ruder! I am ruder! Your heresy is the most supreme. Fuck off, hypocrite!
I am ruder! I am ruder! I'm running wild.
I am the "JAPANESE RUDER"!
Yaaaayyyy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment