Musica

20 March, 2015

[beauty;beast] Translation

A translation of BORN’s “[beauty;beast]” from their single “DEMONS”.

Please do not steal this translation or use it publicly without crediting me. All rights belong to BORN and their label Indie PSC.

 

 

 

~.oOOo.~

DEMONS

 

 

 

 

Every day I spent with you was best I thank sincerely
Every day I spent with you was best It isn't forget

 

忘れないぜ お前らがくれた刺激を
Wasurenai ze Omaera ga kureta shigeki wo
I won't forget the incentive you gave to me.

 

飛び込んだこのシーンは 腐り果ててたんだ
だけどそうさお前らは違った 輝き狂ってた
最高のクズに捧ぐ狂奏曲さ
Tobikonda kono scene ha Kusarihateteta n da
Da kedo sou sa omaera ha chigatta Kagayaki kurutteta
Saikou no kuzu ni sasagu kyousoukyoku sa
This scene we dove into is corrupt,
But, yes, you're different, shining madly.
I dedicate this sonata of madness to the supreme garbage,

 

最愛なる狂獣達へ…
Saiai naru kyoujuutachi he...
To my beloved mad beasts...

0 comments:

Post a Comment