Musica

17 August, 2014

黄泉の国 Translation

A translation of XOVER’s “Yomi no Kuni” from their album “Aureola”.

Please do not steal this translation or use it publicly without crediting me. All rights belong to XOVER and their label Red List Entertainment.

 

 

 

~.oOOo.~

Aureola

 

 

 

 

当たり前のように見馴れていた景色
その残像へ縋り付いてゆく
日々を懐かしみ    胸の中へ辿り
その先へはまだ進めなくて
Atarimae no you ni minareteita keshiki
Sono zanzou he sugaritsuite yuku
Hibi wo natsukashimi Mune no naka he tadori
Sono saki he ha mada susumenakute
I'd become used to the scenery. It seems natural.
I cling to the afterimage.
I long for the days I follow in my heart,
But I still haven't progressed any further than that.

 

薔薇激き詰められた道    でも決して忘れずにいたい
もう二度と歩むことはない掛け替えのない刻だから
Ibara1 hageshiki tsumerareta michi Demo kesshite wasurezu ni itai
Mou nido to ayumu koto ha nai kakekae no nai toki da kara
The road is packed with incessant briars, but I decided I don't want to forget.
I won't walk it again, because this time is irreplaceable.

 

「いつか見てたはずの夢物語を描くことが出来たらどうする?」
"Itsuka miteta hazu no yume monogatari wo egaku koto ga dekitara dou suru?"
"What would you do if you could paint out those dream-tales you'll someday see?"

 

「過去は正さずに    未来だけを見据え    その先に夢を描き出そうよ」
"Kako ha tadasazu ni Mirai dake wo misue Sono saki wo egakidasou yo
"Without reforming the past, look ahead to the future. Beyond that, you
can paint your dreams."

 

「棘激き詰められた道    でも決して諦めはせずに
生まれ変わることが出来ても    決して変わらずにいてね」
"Ibara2 hageshiki tsumerareta michi Demo kesshite akirame ha sezu ni
Umarekawaru koto ga dekite mo Kesshite kawarazu ni ite ne"
"The road is packed with relentless thorns, but I decided to not resign myself to it.
Even if I could be reborn, I've decided I won't change."

 

遥か昔から語られる    絶望の先に辿り着く場所
Haruka mukashi kara katarareru Zetsubou no saki ni tadoritsuku basho
You spoke of it a long time ago, the place I'd arrive at beyond the despair.

 

「溢れ出てゆく想い    今解き放ち    光輝なる精神    映し出そうよ」
"Afuredete yuku omoi Ima tokihanachi Kouki naru kokoro3 Utsushidasou yo
"I'll now release these overflowing emotions. The brilliant heart seems to project."

 

黄泉の国で
Yomi no kuni de
In Hades

 

遥か昔から語られる    絶望の先に辿り着く場所
Haruka mukashi kara katarareru Zetsubou no saki ni tadoritsuku basho
Is the place you spoke of so long ago, where I'd arrive at beyond the despair.

 

「闇の中信念が揺るがないなら    絶望の先へ辿り着くはず」
"Yami no naka shin'nen ga yuru ga nai nara Zetsubou no saki he tadoritsuku hazu"
"If your beliefs will not waver in darkness, you should arrive beyond the despair."

 

「黄泉の国で貴方は赫くから    三度希望へと歩み出そうよ」
"Yomi no kuni de anata ha kagayaku kara Mitabi kibou he to ayumidasou yo"
"In Hades, because you'll shine, walk towards your third wish."

 

「また逢えるね」
"Mata aeru ne"
"We'll meet again."








Notes
1. “Bara” (“roses”) is written but Shaura sings “ibara” (“thorns, wild rose, briar”). I chose to use the meaning of “ibara” closest to what was written.
2. “Toge” (“thorns”) is written but Sharua sings “ibara” (“thorns, wild rose, briar”). Like the previous instance, I chose to use the meaning closest to the kanji lyrics.
3. “Seishin” (“spirit, mind”) is written, but Shaura sings “kokoro” (“heart”).

0 comments:

Post a Comment