Musica

02 February, 2015

REVELATIONS Translation

Translation of VII-Sense’s “REVELATIONS”, which was first a single and then a track on their mini-album “The Reminiscence of War”.

Please do not steal this translation or use it publicly without crediting me. All rights belong to VII-Sense and their label Red List Entertainment.

 

 

 

~.oOOo.~

The Reminiscence Of War

 

 

 

 

どれだけ精神を歪ませようと
精神が充たされる日々は訪れない
断崖の悪夢に身を投じて
冷酷な狂気に凍てついてしまうから…
Dore dake kokoro1 wo hizumaseyou to
Kokoro ga mitasareru hibi ha otozurenai
Dangai no akumu ni mi wo toujite
Reikoku na kuuki ni itetsuiteshimau kara...
To what extent will my heart be warped?
The days where my heart will be satisfied won't arrive.
Casting my body off the cliffs of nightmares,
I'll freeze in the cruel insanity…

 

the fall of the world

 

唇の震えは止まない
閉ざされた視界の先で遊離する精霊の炎
来世への断末魔の願いを…
Kuchibiru no furue ha yamanai
Tozasareta shikai no saki de yuuri suru seirei no honoo
Raisei he no danmatsuma no negai wo...
My lips won't stop trembling.
Beyond the closed-off field of view are the isolating flames of the soul.
The wish for death agony is for the future...

 

微睡みの幻想物語    再び姓名を授かるべく    蒼き地へと
渦巻く嵐に    微々たる力で立ち向かってゆく
Madoromi no yume2 Futatabi inochi wo sazukarubeku Aoki tsuchi he to
Uzumaku arashi ni Bibitaru chikara de tachimukatte yuku
The dreams of my slumber should once more give a name to the blue earth.
With my paltry strength, I'll face the whirling storm.

 

恋い焦がれた時代を迎え    幻想にまで観ていた天地を創造し
築き上げた奇跡の中で    何処まで行けるか    七つの感覚で
Koikogareta jidai wo mukae Yume3 ni made miteita tenchi wo souzou shi
Kizukiageta kiseki no naka de Doko made yukeru ka Nanatsu no kankaku de
Crossing through the era I yearned for, I create the world I saw in dreams.
How far will the seven senses be able to go in the built-up miracles?

 

止めどない人類の欲望
Tomedonai jinrui no yokubou
The greed of mankind is ceaseless.

 

醜き争いの果てに    存在    それ事体を冒涜しようか
Minikuki arasoi no hate ni Sonzai Sore jitai wo boutoku shiyou ka
At the end of the ugly conflict, will we curse our existence?

 

恋い焦がれた時代を迎え    幻想にまで観ていた天地を創造し
築き上げた奇跡の中で    何処まで行けるか    七つの感覚
Koikogareta jidai wo mukae Yume ni made miteita tenchi wo souzou shi
Kizukiageta kiseki no naka de Doko made yukeru ka Nanatsu no kankaku de
Crossing through the era I yearned for, I create the world I saw in dreams.
How far will the seven senses be able to go in the built-up miracles?

 

恋い焦がれた貴方を連れて    幻想にまで観ていた天地を創造し
待ち焦がれた舞台の上で    歴史を築こうか    七つの感覚で
Koikogareta anata wo tsurete Yume ni made miteita Tenchi wo souzou shi
Machikogareta butai no ue de Rekishi ni kizukou ka Nanatsu no kankaku de
Taking you, whom I love so deeply, with me, I create the world I saw in dreams.
Can I build the past with these seven senses upon the stage I longed for?


Build the new world VII-Sense

 

止めどない人類の欲と    美しい争いの果てに    見出せるものがあるから…
Tomedonai jinrui no yoku to Utsukushii arasoi no hate ni Midaseru mono ga aru kara...
There are things I could discover in the endless greed of mankind, and at the end of
the beautiful fight...

 

the dawn of the world

 

 

 

 

 

 









Notes
1. As usual, “seishin” (“mind, spirit”) is written while Shaura sings “kokoro” (“heart”).
2. “Gensou monogatari” (“illusion tales”) is written, “yume” (“dream”) is sung.
3. Similar to above, “gensou” (“illusion”) is written while “yume” is sung.

0 comments:

Post a Comment