Musica

01 July, 2014

記憶と空 Translation

A translation of Malice Mizer’s “Kioku to Sora” from their album “memoire”.

Please do not steal this translation or use it publicly without crediting me. All rights belong to Malice Mizer and their label Midi:Nette.

 

 

 

~.oOOo.~

memoire

 

 

 

 

視線の風は僕の額に穴を開けたまま
この世界にずっと吹き荒れる
Shisen no kaze ha boku no hitai ni ana wo aketa mama
Kono sekai ni zutto fukiareru
The wind's gaze bores into my forehead.
It always violently blows through this world.

 

erase all with only light, leave me without delight
人は無名のまま 皆消えて行く…
erase all with only light, leave me without delight
Hito ha mumei no mama Mina kieteyuku...
erase all with only light, leave me without delight
All the anonymous people will disappear...

 

わめき すすり泣き あえぐ声 それらを遮る様に
押しつつみ広がる silence
Wameki Susurinaki Aegu koe Sorera wo saegiru you ni
Oshitsutsumi hirogaru silence
Screaming, sobbing and gasping voices... as if to interrupt them,
silence pushes in and spreads.

 

初めて死を意識したあの幼い日を思いながら
光を避けた僕は一人怯えた部屋に取り憑かれている
Hajimete shi wo ishiki shita ano osanai hi wo omoinagara
Hikari wo saketa boku ha hitori obieta heya ni toritsukareteiru
I think of that childhood day when I first became aware of death.
I, who had avoided light, feared being alone, and became obsessed in my room.

 

世界から全ての色が 無くなる日を…
Sekai kara subete no iro ga Nakunaru hi wo...
The day where all the world's colours disappeared...

 

君との再会の時 殺したいと思うだろうか?
抱きたいと思うだろうか?
Kimi to no saikai no toki Koroshitai to omou darou ka?
Dakitai to omou darou ka?
I wonder if when I meet you again, I'll want to kill you?
Or will I want to embrace you?

 

抱き締めた記憶と空 言葉より気持より目の前のあなただけ
懐かしい記憶と今 眼が眩む 足が竦む 骨が軋む 骨が震える
Dakishimeta kioku to sora Kotoba yori kimochi yori me no mae no anata dake
Natsukashii kioku to ima Me ga kuramu Ashi ga sukumu Hone ga kishimu Hone ga furueru
The memories I embraced, and the sky, are for the you before my eyes, more
than words, more than feelings.
Now in the nostalgic memories, my eyes are dizzy, my legs are cramping,
my bones are creaking, my bones are trembling...

0 comments:

Post a Comment