Musica

01 July, 2014

エーゲ海に捧ぐ Translation

A translation of Malice Mizer’s “Eege Umi ni Sasagu” from their album “memoire”.

Please do not steal this translation or use it publicly without crediting me. All rights belong to Malice Mizer and their label Midi:Nette.

 

 

 

~.oOOo.~

memoire

 

 

 

 

my sigh 静かに 涙にさらわれてゆく
my sigh & your sigh 枯葉の様に積もる
my sigh shizuka ni Namida ni sarawareteyuku
my sigh & your sigh Kareha no you ni tsumoru
my sigh is washed away in silence, and in my tears.
my sigh & your sigh pile up like dead leaves

 

何度うまれかわっても 9月の雨にうたれてた
瞳も濡れたあなたと 同じこの愛で苦しみたい
「…抱きあった摩擦を 憶えてる?」
Nando umarekawatte mo Kuugatsu no ame ni utareteta
Hitomi mo nureta anata to Onaji kono ai de kurushimitai
"... Dakiatta masatsu wo Oboeteru?"
No matter how many times we're reborn, I'm beat by the September rain.
Even my eyes are wet. I want to suffer with this love, just like you..
"...Do you remember the feel of holding me?"

 

Autumn leaves sky and crimson road
I'm walking alone on the vault to heaven

 

悲劇と喜劇の光の中で
ただ在りふれた愛と 昨日の夢の続きを
Kageki to kigeki no hikari no naka de
Tada arifureta ai to Kinou no yume no tsuzuki wo
In the light of tragedy and comedy are
This common love, and the continuation of yesterday's dream.

 

敷きつめた枯葉が 白の下で凍える頃
「何もかも 愛しいよ…」 さよなら
Shikitsumeta kareha ga Shiro no shita de kogoeru koro
"Nani mo ka mo Itoshii yo..." Sayonara
When the spread dead leaves froze beneath the white,
"Everything is so wonderful..." Goodbye.

0 comments:

Post a Comment