Musica

05 May, 2013

ルトルヴァーイユの晩餐 Translation

A translation of Lareine’s “Retrouvailles no Bansen” from their album “Fierte no Umi to Tomo ni Kieyu ~The Last of Romance~”.

Please do not steal this translation or use it without my permission. All rights belong to Lareine and their label Applause Records.

 

 

 

~.oOOo.~

Fierte no Umi to Tomo ni Kieyu ~The Last of Romance~

 

 

 

「僕と踊って戴けますか?」
"Boku to odotteitadakemasu ka?"
"May I have this dance?"

 

聖なる夜, 僕達は再会した.
その時の君の瞳の色は, なぜかとても哀しい色に見えた
君は言った 「愛している人がいる...........でもそれは叶わぬ恋だ.......」と
Seinaru yoru, bokutachi ha saikai shita.
Sono toki no kimi no hitomi no iro ha, naze ka totemo kanashii iro ni mieta
Kimi ha itta "Aishiteiru hito ga iru.......... demo sore ha kanawanu koi da......" to
In this sacred night, we reunite.
I wonder why the colour of your eyes seemed so sad.
You said, "There's someone I love........... but, that's a love that won't be given to me."

 

~結局, 僕は彼女に優しい言葉一つも, 掛けてあげる事が出来なかった.
そして, 彼女の僕の大切な気持ちも, 言えないまま~
~Kekkyoku, boku ha kanojo ni yasashii kotoba hitotsu mo, kaketeageru koto
ga dekinakatta.
Soshite, kanojo no boku no taisetsu na kimochi mo, ienai mama~
~In the end, I couldn't offer even one loving word to her.
And, even the important feelings I had for her, I couldn't say.~

0 comments:

Post a Comment