Musica

11 March, 2014

crystal scherzo Announcement #12

Hey guys! It’s been a long time since the last announcement.

I said that my goal was posting 120 translations last year, and I got very close, so that’s my goal again this year. Because of personal stuff the last few months has been sort of a slump, but I’m planning on kicking it up since translations are one of my relaxation outlets and I do have more time on my hands than I’d like to admit.

As of right now, I’m planning on putting my focus on these bands to finish them ahead of anything else, though if you’ve followed me for any amount of time you’ll know it’s basically up to whim):

Matenrou Opera: Orb (the only song they have that I’ve not yet translated)
the GazettE: BEAUTIFUL DEFORMITY (I have only a few left before I’m caught up)
Jupiter: All (I put down base translations when songs came out, but have not refined)

Until these three are finished, I’m not planning on working much on any of the others, mainly because whatever’s left aren’t really releasing anything.

So hopefully, soon (meaning in the next few days if things go well) you’ll start seeing some of the above go up. I have twenty-four translations to post by the end of the month to be caught up with the 10/month goal. I’ll work hard! Thanks for reading!


P.S. THANK YOU FOR 100K+ VIEWS! I’m hoping to do a giveaway or something soon to thank all of you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment