Musica

26 November, 2011

瞞し Translation

A translation of the GazettE’s “Mayakashi” from their single “BEFORE I DECAY”. The reading for the title is actually “Damashi”, but they’ve chosen to have it read “Mayakashi” instead. The meaning doesn’t change.

Please do not steal this translation or use it without my permission. All rights belong to the GazettE and their label PS Company.

 

 

 

~.oOOo.~

BEFORE I DECAY

 

 

 

 

時に肌を裂く程虚ろ ざらついた喉舌
目を開けて飲み込んだ幻惑 壊れてゆけるように
Toki ni hada wo saku hodo utsuro Zaratsuita kouzetsu
Me wo akete homikonda meiwaku Kowareteyukeru you ni
In time so empty my skin was rent and my throat was dry,
I opened my eyes and drank in the illusions so that I could break.

 

疑念は解けたはず・・・
問いかけようの無い殺風景
抱き合うだけ無意味と
Utagai1 ha hodoketa hazu...
Toikakeyou no nai sappuukei
Dakiau dake muimi to
The doubts should be cleared away...
The meaninglessness so tasteless
That we don't even question it, simply embrace it.

 

色を忘れた桜が舞う まだ上手く変われず
何かを求めたわけじゃない 忘れてゆけるように
Iro wo wasureta sakura ga mau Mada umaku kawarazu
Nani ka wo motometa wake ja nai Wasureteyukeru you ni
Sakura that have forgotten their own colour dance as unskillfully as before.
I'm not searching for anything; I'm trying to forget.

裏切りを知ってたから
眠れるまで見つめさせて
深い嘘を
Uragiri wo shitteta kara
Nemureru made mitsumesasete
Fukai uso wo
Because I knew betrayal,
Let me gaze at the hideous lies
Until I can fall asleep.

 

ただ哀れを演じ 自惚れ 廻る
伸ばす手さえ見えなかった
まやかしに接吻を傷に許しを
気付けばまた此処には誰も・・・
Tada aware wo enji Unubore Mawaru
Nobasu te sae mienakatta
Mayakashi ni seppun wo kizu ni yurushi wo
Kizukeba mata koko ni ha dare mo...
I only acted the pity and I wandered in hubris
Unable to see even the hands stretched out in front of me.
Even if I were to realise the deceit in the kiss, and the forgiveness of the wound,
There still would be no one here...

 

流し込む鎮静に解答など望まない
一瞬の逃避が終わりと知らぬフリを
Nagashikomu chinsei ni kaitou nado nozomanai
Isshun no touhi ga owari to shiranufuri wo
In the calm that pours down, I can't see the answer,
Not knowing that the moment for escape has already passed me by.

 

ただ笑うだけで滲んだ距離が
あまりにも悲しかった
塞ぐ度に狭まる距離は
優し過ぎて冷たかった
Tada warau dake de nijinda kyouri ga
Amari ni mo kanashikatta
Fusagu tabi ni sebamaru kyouri ha
Yasashisugite tsumetakatta
The distance that was blurred over with just a smile
Was really just too sad.
Every time the narrow way closed up,
It was so cold it was gentle.

色付いてく花びらのように
時が来れば思い出して
枯れ落ちてく花びらのように
時が来ても忘れないで
Irozuiteku hanabira no you ni
Toki ga kureba omoidashite
Kareochiteku hanabira no you ni
Toki ga kite mo wasurenai de
Like flower petals that change colour,
When the time comes, I will remember.
Like flower petals that wither and die,
Even if the time comes, I won't have forgotten.

 
















Notes
1. “Ginen” (“doubt”) is written but Ruki sings “utagai” (“doubt”) instead.

0 comments:

Post a Comment