Musica

02 January, 2011

Nausea & Shudder Translation

A translation of the GazettE’s “Nausea & Shudder” from their studio album “NIL”.
Please do not steal this translation or use it without my permission. All rights belong to the GazettE and their label PS Company.



~.oOOo.~
NIL


So long ヒカリノムコウヘ
So long ナモナキジユウへ
So long フアンヲノミコメ
So long ダレヨリモタカクトべ
So long Hikari no mukou he
So long Namonaki jiyuu he
So long Fuan wo nomikome
So long Dare yori mo takaku tobe
So long To the other side of the light.
So long To the nameless liberty.
So long To swallow my fears.
So long To climb higher than anyone else.

穴だらけの羽を剥いで 飛べ込め目をこじ開げ
そこが泥まみれのHEAVENだろうが住めば楽園ってさ
メッキが剥げた日々を背負い単調な罵声共を喰らえ
傷を抉るように進め そう日の前のRealが全て
Ketsu darake no hane wo haide Tobekome me wo kojiage
Soko ga doromamire no HEAVEN darou ga susumeba rakuen tte sa
Mekki ga hagete hibi wo seoi tanchou na baseitomo wo kurae
Kizu wo eguru you ni susume Sou hi no mae no Real ga subete
Peeling away the wings riddled with holes, I open my eyes.
HEAVEN is muddied and filthy, but you call it Paradise if you live there.
Bear the days the makeup peeled away, swallow up all the monotonous jeers.
I press on as if to gouge away the scars... Everything is for the reality
of that day.

So long ヤミヲサイテ
So long ナモナキジユウヘ
So long フアンヲノミコメ
So long フルエルコドウ
So long Yami wo saite
So long Namonaki jiyuu he
So long Fuan wo nomikome
So long Furueru kodou
So long Rend the darkness.
So long To the nameless liberty.
So long To swallow my fears.
So long My heartbeat is shaking.

LOOP自問自答 LOOP自己嫌悪
LOOPする苦しみの果て 俺はHEAVEN'S DOORを眺めてる
LOOP jimonjitou LOOP jikoken'o
LOOP suru kanashimi no hate Ore ha HEAVEN'S DOOR wo nagameteru
LOOP the soliloquizing. LOOP the self-hatred.
LOOP the end of suffering around. I'm gazing at HEAVEN'S DOOR.

群れをなして西へ向かう鳥はやがて孤独を知る
そして痩せた羽を見て言った 「そこには望む全てがあるのかい?」
誰もが見た景色よりも影落ちていく地の果てを
そして消えてしまいそうな灯火に強く祈った
Mure wo nashite nishi he mukau tori ha yagate kodoku wo shiru
Soshite yasete hane wo miteitta "Soko ni ha nozomu subete ga aru no kai?"
Daremo ga mita keshiki yori mo kage ochiteiku chi no hate wo
Soshite kieteshimaisou na hibi ni tsuyoku inotta
The birds that flock to the west know the approaching loneliness,
And I look at my thinned wings and say, "Is everything I wish for there?"
More than the scenery that everyone else saw, the end of the earth falls
to shadow.
The lamplight I prayed so strongly for seems to be disappearing.

In deep slowly sky
手探りの未来に震え立ち尽くすならそのままでいい
置き去りの「Nameless Liberty」が笑いながらそう言った
In deep slowly sky
Tesaguri no mirai ni furuetachitsukusu nara sono mama de ii
Okizari no "Nameless Liberty" ga warainagara sou itta
In deep slowly sky
It's all right to stand, shaking, in a future that fumbles on.
The "Nameless Liberty" I left behind smiled as it said so.

そして今何処で光りを浴びる 揺らぐ未来から目を背けぬ事を誓って
Soshite ima doko de hikari wo abiru Yuragu mirai kara me wo somukenu koto
wo chikatte
And now, somewhere in the light that showers down, I pledge that
I won't look away from the unsure future.

0 comments:

Post a Comment