Musica

22 February, 2010

SFORZANDO Translation

Verailles’ contribution to the Cross Gate 2008 omnibus. I just got ahold of it the other day. It’s not my favourite from them, but it is still very good. :D

 

“Sforzando” is a musical term meaning “suddenly highly accented; with force”. I guess the relation is to the implied message that KAMIJO told this girl that he could no longer be with her…? That’s my guess.

 

Please do not steal this translation or use without my permission. All rights belong to Versailles and its label Sherow Artist Society.

 

~.oOOo.~

 

crossgate2008chaoticsor

 

枯木が空を切り裂き その隙間から舞い散る雪
不確かな軌道の先 掌を広げて君を待つ
kareki ga sora wo kirisaki sono sukima kara maichiru yuki
futashika na kidou no saki tenohira wo hirogete kimi wo matsu
Dead trees rend the sky... from the rip, snow comes dancing down.
The end of the uncertain trail spreads, and holding out your hand, you wait.

 

白い息だけ… 声にならない
降り注ぐ雪の中 瞳はとけだした
shiroi iki dake... koe ni naranai
furisosogu yuki no naka hitomi wa toke dashita
Only that white breath will not be my voice.
In the snow that pours down incessantly, your eyes melt.

 

舞い落ちた白い花が君の頬でキラキラ輝く
この腕で抱きしめさせて何も見えないくらいに
Maiochita shiroi hana ga kimi no hoho de kirakira kagayaku
Kono mune de dakishimesasete nanimo mienai kurai ni
The white flowers that fall dancing sparkle against your cheek.
Let me hold you to my chest, so that you can't see anything.

 

横殴り風の中 人づて本音だけ聞こえる
その意味に気付く度に 切なさが胸を締め付けるよ
Yokonaguri kaze no naka Hitozutehonne dake kokoeru
Sono imi ni kizuku tabi ni Setsunasa ga mune wo shimetsukeru yo
In the driving wind, only the message of your real intent is audible.
Whenever I realize its meaning, the pain tightens my chest.

 

不安な時 震える唇
降り注ぐ雪の中 君を抱きしめた
Fuan na toki Furueru kuchibiru
Furisosogu  yuki no naka Kimi wo dakishimeta
An uneasy time... those trembling lips...
In the snow that incessantly pours down, I embraced you.

 

「もう二度と逢えないなら…逢わないなら…此処には居ないよ?」
この腕でもっと強くもっと優しく抱きしめてあげたい
"Mou nidoto aenai nara... awanai nara... koko ni ha inai yo?"
Kono mune de motto tsuyoku motto yasashiku dakishimeteagetai
"If I can never see you again... if I won't see you again... does that mean
you won't be here?"
I want to hug you tighter, more tenderly.

 

いつも負担を恐れて涙さえ隠してくれていたね
もういいよ…もういいよ…
瞳が今…とけだし
Itsumo futan wo osorete namida sae kakushitekureteita ne
Mou ii yo... mou ii yo...
Hitomi ga ima... tokedashi
Because I'm always afraid of my burden, I've hidden even my tears.
It's okay... it's okay...
Your eyes now... melt away.

 

輝くほどに愛おしくて抱きしめてあげたい
「またいつか泣かせよう」と頬をなぞり君に言ってみた
Kagayaku hodo ni aioshikute dakishimeteagetai
"Mata itsuka nakaseyou" to hoho wo nazori kimi ni ittemita
Because you're so radiant, I want to caress you and hold you close.
"Let's cry again someday," I told you that as I traced your cheek.

 

舞い落ちた白い花が君の頬でキラキラ輝く
この腕で抱きしめさせていて
Maiochita shiroi hana ga kimi no hoho de kirakira kagayaku
Kono mune de dakishimesaseteite
The white flowers that fall dancing sparkle against your cheek.
Let me hold you to my chest.

0 comments:

Post a Comment