Musica

26 April, 2011

Maximum Impulse Translation

A translation of the GazettE’s “Maximum Impulse” from their studio album “DISORDER”. The content is quite clear if you read through it – it’s about being high and knowing the impending consequences.

Please do not steal this translation or use it without my permission. All rights belong to the GazettE and their label PS Company.

 

 

 

~.oOOo.~

DISORDER

 

 

 

ガンガンガン震えるガンガンガン鼓動が
アウトローな行動がもたらす症状は
マジやべぇぐらいにマジハイテンションだ
ダンダンと震える脳髄刺激する
耳鳴り超音波聞こえる幻聴が
最高にイカレてんぜ
ドンドンと視界がドンドン開けるぜ
CUCUMBER DEVIL がブラウン管に登場だ
マジ効いて来た笑いが止まんねぇ
ガンガンガン震えるガンガンガン鼓動が
やめらんねぇ現状が体に決定打
分かっちゃいるがそれが 罠
Gan gan gan furueru gan gan gan kodou ga
Outlaw na koudou ga motarasu shoujou ha
Maji jabee gurai ni maji high tension da
Dandan to fueru nouzui shigeki suru
Miminari chouonpa kikoeru genchou ga
Saikou ni ikaretenze
Dondon to shikai ga dondon hirakeru ze
CUCUMBER DEVIL ga buraunkan ni toujou da
Maji kiitekita warai ga tomannee
Gan gan gan furueru gan gan gan kodou ga
Yamarannee genjou ga karada ni ketteida
Wakacchairu ga sore ga wana
Boom, boom, boom my pounding, pounding, pounding palpitation is shaking.
My outlawish actions have brought about this condition.
This is really bad, this is really high-tension.
Slowly, my shaking brain is stimulated.
The hypersonic waves I can hear ringing in my ears is an auditory illusion.
This is the craziest thing!
With a pound pound, my field of vision is rapidly opening.
The CUCUMBER DEVIL entered onto the television screen.
This is super effective, I can't stop laughing!
Boom, boom, boom my pounding, pounding, pounding palpitation is shaking.
This state is a decisive blow to my body.
Don't you understand? That's a trap.

 

楽しけりゃいいさ UPPER'S RISKY POGO DANCE
気持ち良けりゃいいさ UPPER'S RISKY YEAH
Tanoshikerya ii sa UPPER'S RISKY POGO DANCE
Kimochi yokerya ii sa UPPER'S RISKY YEAH
Isn't it so fun? UPPER'S RISKY POGO DANCE
Doesn't it feel so good? UPPER'S RISKY YEAH

The impulse and dream of teens
to run until the body breaks
do not stop...
It consents with the reckless thing
however, I continue wanting
to run until I die...

 

Feeling is lost little by little
surely singing even becomes impossible
Feeling is lost little by little
I am gazing at the heavenly direction

 

明日がもし無くなっても後悔なんてしないさ
たくさんの素敵な宝物を手に入れたんだから
Ashita ga moshi nakunatte mo koukai nante shinai sa
Takusan no suteki na houmotsu wo te ni ireta n dakara
If there is no tomorrow, I won't regret anything,
Because I have so many lovely treasures in my hands.

0 comments:

Post a Comment