Musica

30 October, 2011

Remember Forever Translation

A translation of Versailles’ “Remember Forever” from their studio album “Holy Grail”.

Please do not steal this translation or use it without my permission. All rights belong to Versailles and their label Sherow Artist Society/Warner Music Japan.

 

 

 

~.oOOo.~

Holy Grail

 

 

 

 

瞳に映る 全てを 信じてた
貴女の優しさに 氣付かず時が過ぎ
Hitomi ni utsuru Subete wo Shinjiteta
Anata no yasashisa ni Kizutsukazu toki ga sugi
I believed everything reflected in your eyes.
In your kindness, the time passed me by without me realising it.

 

もう戻れないの? 問いかけて 夢の中彷徨う
注ぎ込む光の果てに 呼び覚ました記憶
Mou modorenai no? Toikakete Yume no naka samayou
Sosogikomu hikari no hate ni Yobisamashita kioku
I can't go back, can I? I ask as I wander through this dream,
The memories you awoke are infused into the light, through to the end.

 

I remember this place 何も見えないけど
二人誓った言葉と願いを 強く抱きしめ合って
I remember this place Nani mo mienai kedo
Futari chikatta kotoba to negai wo Tsuyoku dakishimeatte
I remember this place, even though I can't see anything.
I tightly embrace the words and wishes we pledged to each other.

 

眠りから覚めた 積み重ねた想い
誰もが生き急ぐ 流れの速さを止め
Nemuri kara sameta Tsumikasaneta omoi
Daremo ga ikiosogu Nagare no hayasa wo tome
The emotions awoken from sleep pile up, one on the other.
Everyone lives so quickly... I will stop the speed of the flow,

 

涙に宿る感情と 呼吸に溺れて
揺れるぎない確信を胸に 秘めて空へ羽ばたく
Namida ni yadoru kanjou to Kokyuu ni oborete
Yurareruginai kakushin wo mune ni Himete sora he habataku
And drown in the tear-drenched emotions and breaths.
My unwavering convictions fly from my chest to the sky I've hidden.

 

I remember this place 信じてる また逢えると
二人誓った言葉と願いを 守り続けて
You'll just follow one's heart 何も恐れないよ
涙の数だけ強くなれると 歩き続け辿り着いた
I remember this place Shinjiteru mata aeru to
Futari chikatta kotoba to negai wo mamoritsuite
You'll just follow one's heart Nani mo osorenai yo
Namida no kazu dake tsuyoku nareru to Arukitsuzuke tadoriarawaita
I remember this place, and I believe I'll see you again.
I continue to honour the words and wishes we pledged to each other.
You'll just follow one's heart. Don't be afraid of anything.
The number of tears you cry will make you stronger as you continue to walk
along and struggle through.

 

星空のもと輝き 陽の光に照らされて
過去も未来もない世界 新しい旅を
Hoshizora no moto kagayaki  Hi no hikari ni terasarete
Kako mo mirai mo nai sekai Atarashii tabi wo
The starlit sky is glimmering, and I am illuminated in its glow
As I take a new journey through this world without past or future.

 

I remember this place この痛み流されてゆく
遙か昔の偉人が伝えた 言葉に重ねる
You'll just follow one's heart 光に包まれて
生まれ變わる事が出来たならば 貴女と共に…
I remember this place Kono itami nagasareteyuku
Haruka mukashi no ijin ga tsutaeta Kotoba ni kasaneru
You'll just follow one's heart Hikari ni tsutsumarete
Umarekawaru koto ga dekita naraba Anata to tomo ni...
I remember this place, where my pain flows away.
I repeat the words spoken to me in the faraway, distant past:
"You'll just follow one's heart, wrapped in light."
If I could be reborn, I'd be with you...

 

I remember this place
You'll just follow one's heart
I remember this place
You'll just follow one's heart

 

新しき時代を...
声にならない想いを どれだけ伝えられるだろう
傷つけた償いを 胸に刻み 貴女と
巡り逢えると信じて
Atarashiki jidai wo...
Koe ni naranai omoi wo Dore dake tsutaerareru darou
Kizutsuketa tsugunai wo Mune ni kizami Anata to
Meguriaeru to shinjite
A new age...
I wonder how much my voiceless feelings will be able to convey...
I engrave this painful atonement into my chest for you, because
I believe I will meet you again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment