Musica

17 November, 2010

DESTINY -The Lovers- Translation

A translation of Versailles' "DESTINY -The Lovers-" from their newest single of the same name. This is their first release with new bassist Masashi, and represents their new era of music. It's a lovely song, and I see it as another song dedicated to Jasmine You. It is noticeably more positive than most of their ballads.

Please do not steal this translation or use it without my permission. All rights belong to Versailles and their label, Sherow Artist Society / Warner Music Japan.

 

 

 

~.oOOo.~

cover
 

 

 

響く足音が離れてゆく    雨は心さえ濡らして
抱えきれない孤独の薔薇を    飾るこの街の片隅に
Hibiku ashioto ga hanareteyuku Ame ha kokoro sae nurashite
Kakae kirenai kodou no bara wo Kazaru kono machi no katasumi ni
Parting from the echoing footsteps, and the rain will soak even my heart.
I decorate the corner of this city with an armful of the roses of my solitude.

 

静けさの中に溺れた    吐息は硝子細工のメロディ
触れたなら崩れ落ちて    あなたに二度と戻れない
Shizukesa no naka ni oboreta Toiki ha garasuzuiku no melody
Fureta nara kuzureochite Anata ni nido to modorenai
I drowned in the silence. My sigh is a melody of glasswork.
If I touch it, it will crumble away, and I won't be able to go back to you again.

 

愛する人    もしもあなたに出会う事がなければ
この痛みさえも    知らず誰かを    この手で傷つけていた
Ai suru hito Moshimo anata ni deau koto ga nakereba
Kono itami sae mo Shirazu dareka wo Kono te de kizutsuketeita
My beloved, if I had never met you,
I'd have inflicted this pain on countless others who do not know it.

 

 

 

 

流れ始めた時間と涙は硝子細工のメロディ
ひび割れた鏡の中にはもう    この姿さえも映らない
Nagarehajimeta jikan to namida ha garasuzuiku no melody
Hibiwareta kagami no naka ni ha mou Kono sugata sae mo utsuranai
The time that began to pass me by, and my tears, are the melody of glasswork.
The cracked mirror no longer reflects even my form.

 

傷だらけの心を隠す意味などない    見つめて
愛で抱きしめて    壊れ始めた    心が    枯れてゆくまで
Kizudarake no kokoro wo kakusu imi nado nai Mitsumete
Ai de dakishimete Kowarehajimeta Kokoro ga Kareteyuku made
There's no meaning in hiding a scarred heart. Gazing at my love,
I held it so tightly it began to break. Until my heart withers away,

 

一人にしないでくれ    隣で笑ってくれ
夜が明けるまで
Hitori ni shinai de kure Tonari de warattekure
Yoru ga akeru made
Please don't leave me alone. Please smile here next to me,
Until the night fades away.

 

 

 

 

過ぎ去った日々を見つめて    その傷に誓いと別れを
共に歩いてゆこう    どんな苦しみも抱きしめて
Sugisatta hibi wo mitsumete Sono kizu ni chikai to wakare wo
Tomo ni aruiteyukou Donna kurushimi mo dakishimete
Gazing at the wounds of the days that have passed us by, I see our oaths
and our farewells.
I'll walk on with them. No matter how painful it is, I'll hold tightly to them.

 

愛する人    もしもあなたに出会う事がなければ
この温もりさえ    知らなかった
この手で掴みたい…強く
Ai suru hito Moshimo anata ni deau koto ga nakereba
Kono nukumori sae Shiranakatta
Kono te de tsukamitai... tsuyoku
My beloved, if I had never met you,
I wouldn't have known this warmth.
I want to grasp it with this hand... so tightly.

 

輝く日々    それは過去ではなく未来にあるはずだから
Oh my destiny    愛する人よ    側にいて    枯れてゆくまで
Kagayaku hibi Sore ha kako de ha naku mirai ni aru hazu dakara
Oh my destiny Ai suru hito yo Soba ni ite Kareteyuku made
Those shining days are not in the past, but the future.
Oh my destiny... My beloved, I'm here by your side until I wither away.

 

 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment