Musica

10 June, 2010

crystal scherzo - Announcement #5

It's come pretty soon, but this is important to know.

Both hyrrence and soothsayer are unable to contribute for the next little while. soothsayer helped me with cleaning Number ch. 11, but must take some time off for real-lifeing it. hyrrence has some other things going on.

Therefore I'm flying solo again for a little while. I'm hoping to have Number ch. 11 done hopefully by the end of next week, but please forgive me if it takes a little bit longer. The translation for that needs to be rerun and edited before I can do typesetting.

Monochrome Factor 42 is now translated. It has not been cleaned yet. I'll try to have that done by the end of the month.

But again, I make no promises.


Thank you for your patience and understanding.

4 comments:

Akagami said...

Well, life first. =) 'Hope you'll be ok doing everything alone.
I'm already happy to be able to read your scanlations. So, it's fine even if it takes a little longer. (^-^)

Thanks for your work on Number! (^.^)/~☆

Neko-chan said...

Thank you so much for all of the hard work that you've been doing! I'm really looking forward to chapters of Monochrome Factor! You're the only reliable scanlating group and person that I've seen handle it on the net. :)

I don't know what positions you need, but I'm an English major and have helped clean up grammar and the 'flow' of dialogue for several subbing groups before they stopped working on series. If you need any help, I'd be happy to offer my services! ^^b My email is: fuminshou.neko@gmail.com

Keep up the awesome work!

delilah said...

thanks a lot for scanlating number!:D wish u the best:D

Anubis said...

Don´t worry about it =)

Take your time and don´t push yourself ;D

We can wait ^^

Post a Comment