Musica

12 April, 2010

EPISODE Translation

A translation of versailles’ “EPISODE” from the album “NOBLE”. It’s a short song, but it is a very beautiful piano solo.

Please do not steal this translation or use without my permission. All rights belong to Versailles and their label Sherow Artist Society.

 

 

~.oOOo.~

versailles noble 

 

 

瞬きをする度に気付く 美しい森の静寂に
流れ星... 追いかけて...
Habataki wo suru tabi ni kizuku Utsukushii mori no seijaku ni
Nagareboshi... oikakete...
I notice the twinkling stars whenever I am in the silence of the beautiful
forest.
I'm chasing.... a shooting star...

 

瞬きをする度に映る 現実と裏側の世界
流れ星... 追いかけて... 儚さにとけて
Habataki wo suru tabi ni utsuru Genjitsu to uragawa no sekai
Nagareboshi... oikakete... hakanasa ni tokete
Reflected in the twinkling of the stars is reality, and the world of the
other side,
Chasing... a shooting star... dissolving into transience.

 

流れ星... 追いかけて...
Nagareboshi... oikakete...
I'm chasing... a shooting star...

0 comments:

Post a Comment