Musica

07 August, 2012

アポトーシス Translation

A translation of Matenrou Opera’s “Apoptosis” from their major debut album “Justice”. Apoptosis is the programmed cell death that occurs in multicellular organisms and is a direct result of cells splitting and separating. It is a normal occurrence in the human body. This process reflects on the lyrics of a song, where a couple splits up, and while it’s completely normal, it still is painful for the two involved.

Please do not steal this translation or use it without my permission. All rights belong to Matenrou Opera and their label Sherow Artist Society/Bellwood Records.

 

 

 

~.oOOo.~

Justice

 

 

 

 

 

遠くなる あなたの背中が
嘘みたい 一瞬の瞬きで
色は敵になり 音が背を向ける 悪役になってるのは私?
Tooku naru Anata no senaka ga
Uso mitai Isshun no mabataki de
Iro ha teki ni nari Oto ga se wo mukeru Akuyaku ni natteru no ha watashi?
Your back, growing further and further away,
Seemed like such a lie, a momentary flicker.
Colour becomes my enemy, and I turn my back to sound... will I become the
villain?

 

こんなこと 1人で決めないで
私だって ヒロインのはずでしょう?
掴んだ裾を離せないでいる 諦めの悪い指先
Konna koto Hitori de kimenai de
Watashi datte Heroine no hazu deshou?
Tsunkanda suso wo hanasenai de iru Akirame no warui yubisaki
This sort of thing shouldn’t be decided by one person.
I'm supposed to be the heroine, right?
My fingers wouldn't give up and let go of the cuff they clung to.

 

泣き出していた喉が震える あなたを抱き止めてしまいたくなる 胸を
高鳴らすのは 引き込まれるのは どうしようもなく離れたくないから
Nakidashiteita nodo ga furueru Anata wo dakitometeshimaitaku naru Mune wo
Takanarasu no ha Hikikomaereru no ha Dou shiyou mo naku hanaretaku nai kara
My crying throat trembles, and in my heart, I wanted to hold you back,
And because I never wanted to let you go no matter what, that's what hurts
the most.

 

繋ぎ止めるような 足を止めるような 気の利いたセリフも出てこない
どこかで知ってた こんな結末を それでもわかりたくはない
Tsunagitomeru you na Ashi wo tomeru you na Ki no kiita serifu mo detekonai
Doko ka de shitteta Konna ketsumatsu wo Sore de mo wakaritaku ha nai
Even to tie you down, to stop your feet, I won’t speak cleverly.
Somewhere deep inside, I knew it would end like this, but I didn't want
to know it.

 

泣き出していた喉が震える あなたを抱き止めてしまいたくなる 胸を
高鳴らすのは 引き込まれるのは どうしようもなく離れたくないから
Nakidashiteita nodo ga furueru Anata wo dakitometeshimaitaku naru Mune wo
Takanarasu no ha Hikikomaereru no ha Dou shiyou mo naku hanaretaku nai kara
My crying throat trembles, and I wanted to hold you back.
Wanting to never let you go no matter what is what made my heart beat, what kept me going.

 

忘れたくない あなたの声を いつもみたいに笑う顔が見たいの
あなたの為に離れるのなら 私のこの愛は貫けるのかな
私の想いがあなたを守るの
Wasuretakunai Anata no koe wo Itsumo mitai ni warau kao ga mitai no
Anata no tame ni hanareru no nara Watashi no kono ai ha tsuranukeru no ka
na
Watashi no omoi ga anata wo mamoru no
I don't want to forget your voice. I want to see your face that always looks
like it's smiling.
If we have to part, for your sake, I will let go of this love.
I just want to protect you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment