Musica

05 August, 2012

Aravesque Translation

A translation of Juka’s “Aravesque” from his single of the same name. The song was also included on his EP “Luxurious” and on his best-of album “Seventh Sense”. The song “Keishou no Izumi” is an accoustic version of Aravesque.

Please do not steal this translation or use it without my permission. All rights belong to Juka and his label Sherow Artist Society.

 

 

 

~.oOOo.~

Aravesque

 

 

 

 

深い霧に包まれ 気高き姿は霞み
惑う心の叫びと彩り 交響する
Fukai kiri ni tsutsumare Kedakaki sugata ha kasumi
Madou kokoro no sakebi to irodori Koukyou suru
The sublime form wrapped in the deep mist grows blurry.
The colour and cry of my bewildered heart reverberate on and on...

 

瞬く間に導かれた空間は
...形象の泉...
Matataku ma ni michibikareta kuukan ha
...Keishou no izumi...
In the twinkling of an eye, the blank space that led me became
...A spring...

 

跡絶えた刻の調べ 置き去りにしたけれど
「忘れない」
目映い限りの閃光 胸に抱き
あの舞台へ蘇れるなら
Todaeta toki no shirabe Okizari ni shita keredo
"Wasurenai"
Mebayui kagiri no hikari1 Mune ni daki
Ano basho2 he kaereru3 nara
I left behind the song of that stopped time, but
"I won't forget."
I hold that dazzlingly beautiful light to my chest.
If I can be revived in that place, then...

 

深い憐れみは消え 気高き姿は滲み
途惑う心の鼓動と彩り 交響する
Fukai awaremi ha kie Kedakaki sugata ha nijimi
Tomadou kokoro no kodou to irodori Koukyou suru
The sublime form imbued with deep compassion disappears.
The beat and the colour of my bewildered heart reverberate on and on...

 

瞬く間に魅せられた旋律は
...光彩の泉...
Matataku ma ni miserareta senritsu ha
...Hikari4 no izumi...
In the twinkling of an eye, the melody that enchanted me has become...
...A brilliant spring...

 

眩い記憶さえ 置き去りにしたけれど
「もう離さない」
目覚めた暁には 唄にして
この舞台で奏でるから
Mabayui kioku sae Okizari ni shita keredo
"Mou hanasanai"
Mezameta akatsuki ni ha Uta ni shite
Kono basho de kanaderu kara
Though I threw away even the dazzling memories,
"I won't let you go again."
In the morning where I awoke, I sang
Because this place completes me.

 

瞬く間に魅せられた情景は
...感動の泉...
Matataku ma ni miserareta keshiki5 ha
...Kandou no izumi...
In the twinkling of an eye, the scene that enchanted me has become...
...A spring of deep emotion...

 

もう離れはしないから 涙をすくってあげる
抱きしめた笑顔だけは 守り続けてゆく
Mou hanare ha shinai kara Namida sukutte ageru
Dakishimeta egao dake ha Mamoritsuzuketeyuku
Because I won't let you go again, I'll save you from your tears.
I will continue to protect that smile I embraced.

 

あの涙忘れないで
その笑顔絶やさないで
この歌声絶やさない
I promise never vanish from here
Ano namida wasurenai de
Sono egao tayasanai de
Kono utagoe tayasanai
I promise never vanish from here
I won't forget those tears.
I won't let that smile fade away.
I won't let this singing voice disappear.
I promise never vanish from here.







Notes
1. “Senkou” (“flash”) is written, but Juka sings “hikari” (“light”).
2. “Butai” (“stage”) is written, but Juka sings “basho” (“place”).
3. The kanji for “yomigaeru” (“to be resurrected”) is written, but Juka instead sings “kaereru” (“to be able to return”).
4. “Kousai” (“brilliance”) is written, but Juka sings “hikari” (“light”).
5. “Joukei” (“scene”) is written, but Juka sings “keshiki” (“scenery”).

0 comments:

Post a Comment