Musica

07 August, 2012

本質へと辿る愛 Translation

A translation of Matenrou Opera’s “Honjitsu he to Tadoru Ai” from their debut album “Anomie”.

Please do not steal this translation or use it without my permission. All rights belong to Matenrou Opera and their label Sherow Artist Society.

 

 

 

~.oOOo.~

Anomie

 

 

 

 


踏み出す足を止めて
この心が折れてしまわないように そっと泣いた
Fumidasu ashi wo tomete
Kono kokoro ga oreteshimawanai you ni Sotto naita
My walking feet stop,
And to keep my heart from breaking, I cry softly.

 

愛されることでしか自分の価値を確かめられずに
この先もずっと僕の時は続いていく 失い 繰り返し
Ai sareru koto de shika jibun no kachi wo tashikamerarezu ni
Kono saki mo zutto boku no toki ha tsuzuiteiku Ushinai Kurikaeshi
I can't find anything in myself that would allow me to be loved.
Even in all the time that I have before me, the loss repeats endlessly.

 

遠くに見える光へと僕は進む 両手で影を作りながら 輝ける方へ
Tooku ni mieru hikari he to boku ha susumu Ryoute de kage wo tsukurinagara
Kagayakeru hou he
I keep going on towards the light I can see in the distance, and, while darkness forms in my hands, progress towards what's shining.

 

寂しい 悲しい 存在する苦しみがあるから人を求め合う 愛せる
そうしてまた1人 涙を流しても
Sabishii Kanashii Sonzai suru kurushimi ga aru kara hito wo motomeau Aiseru
Sou shite mata hitori Namida wo nagashite mo
People search for each other, because they're lonely, because they're sad,
because living hurts, and they can love each other,
And in doing so, when they are alone again, once more tears flow.

 

それでも僕は進む この両手いっぱいの幸せを持って 僕の待つ未来へ
Sore demo boku ha susumu Kono ryoute ippai no shiawase wo motte Boku no
matsu mirai he
Even then, I will go on, with hands full of happiness, to the future that
awaits me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment