Musica

20 August, 2012

Orion Once Again Translation

A translation of DELUHI’s “Orion Once Again” from the single of the same name. Orion is a mythological figure,a nd while stories about him differ, most agree that after his death, he was taken to be a constellation.

Please do not steal this translation or use it without my permission. All rights belong to DELUHI and their label Braveman Records.

 

 

 

~.oOOo.~

Orion Once Again

 

 

 

 

Lost you in the season
murdered without a reason
I entrusted this ash
with a feeling in facing the pain

 

Because I can't go in the future
without knowing the meaning of the words
that you told on that day,
I ask the star which watched with you it

 

悲しむべき筈の真実に
答えを見つけられないまま
こんなに近くに居る筈の君が
もう二度と微笑む事はないから
Kanashimubeki hazu no shinjitsu ni
Kotae wo mitsukerarenai mama
Konna ni chikaku ni iru hazu no kimi ga
Mou nido to hohoemu koto ha nai kara
In the truth that I should have grieved at,
I'm unable to find an answer.
You, who I should be so close to,
Won't smile ever again.

 

届かない声ずっと待っていた あの頃に戻りたい
今は目を閉じたまま動かない君を送れるように
Todokanai koe zutto matteita Ano koro ni modoritai
Ima ha me wo tojita mama ugokanai kimi wo okureru you ni
I want to go back to the time when I just waited with my voice never reaching, So I can send it to you as you are now, with your eyes closed, unmoving.

 

心を返せばすぐに蘇る
その瞳に溺れていられるのなら
Kokoro wo kaeseba sugu ni yomigaeru
Sono me ni oboreteirareru no nara
When my heart returns to me, I'll immediately revive
So that I can drown in your eyes.

 

聞きたくなかった 叶わないのなら 約束なんて
戻れない日々を遠ざけるように 記憶が君を忘れさせるのに
Kikitakunakatta Kanawanai no nara Yakusoku nante
Modorenai hibi wo toozakeru you ni Kioku ga kimi wo wasuresaseru no ni
I don't want to hear promises that won't be fulfilled.
I'll keep away days that won't return, even though memory forgets you.

 

引き裂かれても
変わらない星を見上げているから
Hikisakarete mo
Kawaranai hoshi wo miageteiru kara
Even if I'm torn to bits,
I'll keep looking up to the stars that will never change.

 

Orion once again

 

届かない声ずっと待っていた あの頃に戻りたい
今は目を閉じたまま動かない君を送れるように
Todokanai koe zutto matteita Ano koro ni modoritai
Ima ha me wo tojita mama ugokanai kimi wo okureru you ni
I want to go back to the time when I just waited with my voice never reaching, So I can send it to you as you are now, with your eyes closed, unmoving.

0 comments:

Post a Comment