Musica

17 August, 2012

living dead Translation

A translation of DELUHI’s “living dead” from their single “JAGANNATH”.

Please do not steal this translation or use it without my permission. All rights belong to DELUHI and their label Braveman Records.

 

 

 

~.oOOo.~

JAGANNATH

 

 

 

 

また喉が渇いてしまったの?
すぐに泪を留めるよ
今日も爪を立てる手を取り願う
君の幸せを
Mata nodo ga kawaiteshimatta no?
Sugu ni namida wo tomeru yo
Kyo mo tsume wo tateru te wo torinegau
Kimi no shiawase wo
Are you thirsty again...?
Soon your tears will stop.
Today, I'll dig my claws in and take in hand
Your happiness.

 

I'm satisfied with my grief for love
Therefore I grieve for pleasure

 

どうして 笑ってくれないの?
まだ空は暗いよ
光失った目がまだ覚えている
君の笑顔を
Doushite Warattekurenai no?
Mada sora ga kurai yo
Hikari ushinatta me ga mada oboeteiru
Kimi no egao wo
Why won't you smile?
The sky is dark still.
Eyes that have lost their light still remember
Your smiling face.

 

I'm satisfied with my grief for love
Therefore I grieve for pleasure

 

止まらない雨に打たれて
溺れゆく心満たされて
終わりゆく意識の中で
終わりなき愛を捧げる
Tomaranai ame ni utarete
Oboreyuku kokoro mitasarete
Owariyuku ishiki no naka de
Owaranaki ai wo sasageru
The unending rain that beats me down
Fills my drowning heart.
In this awareness that's going to end,
I offer up this neverending love.

0 comments:

Post a Comment