Musica

07 March, 2010

Jewel~届かない想い~ Translation

A translation of Juka’s “Jewel ~Todokanai Omoi~” from the EP “Luxurious”. It was also featured on his best album “Seventh Sense”. :D

 

Ahh, Juka’s voice. It’s so very lovely in this song, and the music works very well with it. Then again, music written by KAMIJO is always awesome. |D

 

Please do not steal this translation or use without my permission. All rights belong to Juka and his label Sherow Artist Society.

 

~.oOOo.~

 

luxurious

  

 

 

どれ程の時が経てば、 この想いが消えるのprecious dear...
Dore hodo no toki ga tateba, kono omoi ga kieru no precious dear
How much longer would pass if these feelings were to disappear, precious
dear?

 

飾られた愛情?
嘘だと見抜いても、離れられなくて
過ちに気付いても
Kazarareta ai?
Uso da to minuite mo, hanareranakute
Ayamachi ni kiduite mo
The decorated love?
Even if I see through your lies, I won't leave you,
Even though I know all your faults.

 

6月の空、心映すかのように  嗚り止まない jewel
瞳の奥    溢れ出しそうな   深い悲しみ
Rokugatsu no sora kokoro utsusu ka no you ni uritomanai jewel
Hitomi no oku afuredashi sou na, fukai kanashimi
The June sky reflects in my heart, a jewel that never stops crying.
In your eyes, it seems a deep sadness is overflowing.

 

飾られた恋愛?
叶わぬと見抜いても   忘れられなくて
愚かさを解っても
Kazarareta ai?
Kawanu to minuite mo, wasurerarenakute
Orokasa wo wakatte mo
The passion we embellished?
Though my wish is never granted, and I see right through you, I won't forget,
Even though I understand how foolish it is.

 

銀色の空    視界過ぎ     地面へと着き    溶けて消えるjewel
「いっそ   このまま堕ちてしまえたら   二人になれる」
Giniro no sora shikaisugi jimen e to tsuki, tokete kieru jewel
"Isso kono mama ochiteshimaetara, futari ni nareru."
Over my field of vision is a silvered sky, and where it touches the earth,
a jewel melts away.
"If we fall like this, I would rather we become two people."

 

愛して   愛される程   哀しみが募るの
愛されて  愛する程   哀しみばかり募るの
Aishite, aisareru hodo, kanashimi ga tsunoru no
Aisarete, ai suru hodo, kanashimi bakari tsunoru no
I love you, I love you so much it worsens my sadness.
I love you, I love you so much that your sadness does nothing but become
worse.

 

・・・それぞれの明日を迎えられない運命・・・
Sorezore no asu wo mukaerarenai unmei...
Every morning, the fate I cannot accept is...

 

灰色の景色   灰色の地へと堕ち   紅く解けるjewel
Haiiro no sora*, haiiro no chi e to ochi akaku tokeru jewel
The ashen landscape falls to the ashen earth, and a crimson jewel breaks.

 

いっそ   このまま堕ちてしまえたら   二人になれる
Isso kono mama ochiteshimaetara, futari ni nareru
If we fall like this, I would rather we become two people.

 

愛し過ぎたjewelだから   悲しみが募るよ
愛され過ぎたjewelだから   悲しみばかり募るよ
Aishisugita jewel** dakara, Kanashimi ga tsunoru yo
Aisaresugita jewel** dakara, kanashimi bakari tsunoru yo
Because I loved you too much, my sadness becomes worse.
Because you were loved too much, your sadness does nothing but become worse.

 

砕け散ってjewelを拾い集め   紅く冷たく濡れた亡骸を抱きしめて
6月の天に祈りを捧げて
どしゃ降りのjewelを拾い集め    紅く冷たく濡れた亡骸を抱きしめて
銀色の天に祈りを捧げて
Kudakechitte jewel wo hiroiatsume Akaku tsumetaku nureta nakigara wo dakishimete
Rokugatsu no sora*** ni inori wo sasagete
Doshaburi no jewel wo hiroiatsume Akaku tsumetaku nureta nakigara wo dakishimete
Giniro no sora ni inori wo sasagete
I will pick up the remnants of a scattered jewel, embracing its wet, cold,
crimson remains,
Offering a prayer to the June sky.
I will gather a jewel of pouring rain, embrace its wet, cold, crimson remains,
Offering a prayer to the silver sky.

 

もう僕の声さえも届かない     この想いさえも届かない・・・
Mou boku no koe sae mo todokanai Kono omoi sae mo todokanai...
Even my voice cannot reach you anymore, even these feelings cannot reach
you...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*"Kei" (scenery) is written, but Juka sings "sora" (sky)
**"Jewel" is written, but Juka sings "kimi" (you)
***"Ten" (heaven) is written, but Juka sings "sora" (sky)

3 comments:

Alejandra Camacho said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alejandra Camacho said...

Oh good! *---* the first time I see translations of Juka >///< he is my favirute singer!! *----* awesome song!!!
Can I take this for translate to spanish, please? *-*
And one more thing xD Can you translate Todokanai Omoi, too? *-*
Thank you!!!

Hana 羽奈 said...

Kyuketsuki san,

I will hopefully get to Todokanai Omoi. It is pretty much just this song cut down, haha. But it will come around!

Post a Comment