Musica

09 August, 2014

Traumerei Translation

A translation of Kaya’s “Traumerei” from his album “GOTHIC”. This was done on request and as a break from the concentrated amount of Lareine I’ve been doing, but I’ve enjoyed it and I am planning on doing the rest of Kaya’s work in the future.

Please do not steal this translation or use it publicly without crediting me. All rights belong to Kaya and his label Traumerei Inc.

 

 

 

~.oOOo.~

Gothic

 

 

 

 

降りしきる雨
やわらかな霧雨が 私を包む
甘い夕暮れ
Furishikiru ame
Yawaraka na kirisame ga Watashi wo tsutsumu
Amai yuugure
Incessant pouring rain...
Meek drizzle wraps around me
In the sweet evening.

 

幽かなざわめき 陽炎が揺れ消えて
ほのかに翳る窓際の夢
Kasuka na zawameki Kagerou ga yurekiete
Honoka ni kageru madogiwa no yume
Faint noise, and the heat haze trembles and disappears.
The window of dreams is is faintly darkened.

 

愚かなくらいに 嘘だけ信じて
いま透明に薄れてぼやけてゆく月
Oroka na kurai ni Uso dake shinjite
Ima toumei ni usurete boyaketeyuku tsuki
I'm so foolish I only believe the lies.
Now, the moon blurs and fades to transparent.

 

夢を乗せた方舟 流されてゆく
見えなくなるあなたに手を振りながら
ひとり歌うわ
Yume wo noseta hakobune Nagasareteyuku
Mienaku naru anata ni te wo furinagara
Hitori utau wa
The ark riding upon my dreams floats on.
Reaching out my hand for you whom I can no longer see,
I sing alone.

 

残り香のように かすかに残る記憶
遠い想い出ちりばめながら
Nokori ka no you ni Kasuka ni nokoru kioku
Tooi omoide chiribamenagara
Like a scent that lingers, my memories faintly remain,
Studded with faraway recollection.

 

朝陽に焼かれ 蜉蝣が去り消える
瞬くほどの はかない時に
Asahi ni yakare Kagerou ga sarikieru
Mabataku hodo no Hakanai toki ni
Burned in the morning sun, the mayflies disappear
In this time so transient it seems to flicker.

 

やがておだやかに すべてを忘れて
いま残酷に明るく白いでゆく空
Yagate odayaka ni Subete wo wasurete
Ima zankoku ni akaruku shiroi de yuku sora
Finally, I quietly forget everything.
Now, the sky cruelly shines white.

 

あなた乗せた方舟 もう帰らない
滲んでゆく景色に手を振りながら
ここで歌うわ
Anata noseta hakobun Mou kaeranai
Nijindeyuku keshiki ni te wo furinagara
Koko de utau wa
The ark you ride won't return now.
Reaching out for the scenery that blurs over,
I sing in this place.

 

夢を乗せた方舟 流されてゆく
見えなくなるあなたに手を振りながら
Yume wo noseta hakobune Nagasareteyuku
Mienaku naru anata ni te wo furinagara
The ark riding upon my dreams floats on.
Reaching out my hand for you whom I can no longer see...

 

他愛もない約束
薔薇色の夢
Tawai mo nai yakusoku
Barairo no yume
A childish promise...
A rose-coloured dream...

 

愛をこめて
すべてに手を振りながら
Ai wo komete
Subete ni te wo furinagara
Shrouded in love,
Reaching my hand out to everything,

 

ずっと歌うわ
Zutto utau wa
I'll sing forever.

0 comments:

Post a Comment