Musica

07 August, 2014

バロック Translation

A translation of Malice Mizer’s “Baroque” from their mini-album “memoire”.

Please do not steal this translation or use it publicly without crediting me. All rights belong to Malice Mizer and their label Midi:Nette.

 

 

 

 

~.oOOo.~

memoire 

 

 

 

 

狂っちゃいない 正常まともさ そろそろ
死んだフリは やめてよ
狂ってるのは お前達の方さ
ささやかな愛を あげただけ
Kurucchainai Seijou matomo sa Sorosoro
Shinda furi ha yamete yo
Kurutteru no ha Omaera no you sa
Sasayaka na ai wo Ageta dake
I'm not mad. I'm just plain normal. It's time.
Stop pretending to be dead.
You're the ones that are mad!
Just give me a meagre love!

 

声を聞かせて 微笑みかけて
優しく そう いつもの様に
震える頬を そっと なでておくれ
優しく そう いつもの様に
Koe wo kikasete Hohoemi kakete
Yasashiku Sou Itsumo no you ni
Furueru hoho wo Sotto Nadete okure
Yasashiku Sou Itsumo no you ni
Let me hear your voice. Smile at me.
You're just as gentle as ever...
Please gently stroke my trembling cheeks.
You're just as gentle as ever...

 

冷たい口から溢れ出す生温い想い舐めまわせば
蜃気楼の様にはかない恋はもう永遠より永く遠く
Tsumetai kuchi kara afuredasu namanurui omoi namemawaseba
Shinkirou no you ni hakanai koi ha mou eien yori nagaku tooku
I lick up the lukewarm emotions that spill from your cold mouth.
Like a mirage, this transient love is further away than eternity now.

 

Holy moment & Silent moment
Shine with Brilliant colors
and I stay up to Brilliant Vacant

 

Sweet corpse
僕の中のこの愛をおもりにして
暗い底まで沈んでいこう
これでもう彼女は離れない
僕はもう彼女を離さない
Sweet corpse
Boku no naka no kono ai wo omori ni shite
Kurai soko made shizundeikou
Kore de mou kanojo ha hanarenai
Boku ha mou kanajo wo hanasanai
Sweet corpse
This love sinks within me,
Sinking down into the dark depths.
With this, I won't part from her again.
I won't let her go now.

 

『あなたの吐息を溜息も この手で止めたから』
"Anata no toki wo tameiki mo Kono te de tometa kara"
"Because I stopped your breath and your sighs with my own hand."

0 comments:

Post a Comment