Musica

11 August, 2014

Refrain Translation

A translation of Lareine’s version of “Refrain” from their mini-album “Winter Romantic”. The song is a cover from one of Kamijo’s other projects, New Sodmy.

Please do not steal this translation or use it publicly without crediting me. All rights belong to Lareine and their label Applause Records.

 

 

 

~.oOOo.~

Winter Romantic

 

 

 


近づく白い足音
濡れた想いは今も
レンガに貼り付いたまま
静かに秋の幕は下りた
Chikazuku shiroi ashioto
Nureta omoi ha ima mo
Renga ni haritsuita mama
Shizuka ni aki no maku ha orita
The sound of white footsteps draws closer.
Even now, my wet feelings
Are clinging to the bricks.
Quietly, the curtain of autumn falls.

 

賑わう笑顔に溢れ街は冬を迎えた
一人が寂しい夜に灯りが僕を誘い
Nigiwau egao ni afure machi ha fuyu wo mukaeta
Hitori ga samishii yoru ni akari ga boku wo sasoi
A city overflowing with flourishing smiles welcomes the winter.
The lights in this lonely night where I'm alone tempt me.

 

知らず知らずに登ってきてた時計台から
夜空を見上げれば
君がいた
Shirazu shirazu ni nobottekiteta tokeidai kara
Yozora wo miagereba
Kimi ga ita
From the clock-tower I unconsciously climbed,
When I look up to the night sky,
You're there.

 

鳴り響く鐘の上で星座となって
いつでも僕を見つめてくれていた
だけどもう抱きしめる事も出来ないよね?
だって届かないよ
滲んで消えてく。。。
Narihibiku kane no ue de seiza to natte
Itsudemo boku wo mitsumete kureteita
Dakedo mou dakishimeru koto mo dekinai yo ne?
Datte todokanai yo
Nijindekieteku
You became a constellation above the bells that are ringing,
Always watching me.
But, I can't hold you anymore, can I?
So, I can't reach you.
It just blurs over and disappears...

 

季節はコートを羽織り
凍る命を溶かし
夜空に散りばめながら
微かな星を描く
Kisetsu ha coat wo haori
Kooru inochi wo tokashi
Yozora ni chiribamenagara
Kasuka na hoshi wo egaku
The season puts on a coat,
And the frozen lives melt away,
Scattered to pieces in the night sky
And painted by faint stars.

 

幻想の街
青く光った時計台から
見上げた空にまた
君が咲く
Gensou no machi
Aoku hikatta tokeidai kara
Miageta sora ni mata
Kimi ga saku
A city of illusions.
Looking up to the sky from
The faintly-shining clock tower,
You're blooming again.

 

鳴り響く鐘の上で星座となって
いつでも僕を見つめてくれている
もう二度と抱きしめる事も出来ないけど
もう届かないけど
また冬が来れば
Narihibiku kane no ue de seiza to natte
Itsudemo boku wo mitsumete kureteiru
Mou nido to dakishimeru koto mo dekinai kedo
Mou todokanai kedo
Mata fuyu ga kureba
You've become a constellation above the bells that are ringing,
Always watching me.
I can't hold you again...
I can't reach you anymore...
When the winter comes again,

 

逢えるよね?
真っ白な君を引き立てる
僕が今 漆黒の背景になるよ
輝く星達の中にいるのなら
雪になってこの手のひらの中へ
Aeru yo ne?
Masshiro na kimi wo hikitateru
Boku ga ima Shikkoku no haikei ni naru yo
Kagayaku hoshitachi no naka ni iru no nara
Yuki ni natte kono te no hira no naka he
We can meet, right?
I favour that pure-white you.
Now, I will become a jet-black backdrop.
If you are among the shining stars,
Turn to snow, and fall into the palm of my hand.

0 comments:

Post a Comment