Musica

19 June, 2020

Plunder Translation

Reloaded








「私の貴方」を手に入れるためには
淫靡な態度で攻め込み落としていく
“Watashi no anata” wo te ni ireru tame ni ha
Inbi na taido de semekomi otoshiteiku

In order to possess “you who are mine”,
I’ll attack with impure behaviour and force a surrender.



どうせ男は
人肌に弱い
生き物なのでしょう?
Douse otoko ha
Hitohada ni yowai
Ikimono na no deshou

After all, men
Are weak for body warmth.
They’re living things, aren’t they?



奪って
白い心、染め上げられたら
Ubatte
Shiroi kokoro, someageraretara

When I finish dying
The white heart I’ve stolen away,



私のものなのだと
見せびらかしたい
Watashi no mono na no da to
Misebirakashitai

I want to flaunt
That which is mine.



貴方の鎖骨に
証が付けられて
Anata no sakotsu ni
Akashi ga tsukerarete

I’ll fasten the proof of it
On your collarbone.



瞳を閉じても
まだ焼き付いたまま
Hitomi wo tojite mo
Mada yakitsuita mama

Even if you close your eyes,
It’s still burned into your memory.



締め付けられる
この傷みさえも
何故か愉しすぎて
Shimetsukerareru
Kono itami sae mo
Naze ka tanoshisugite

Even the pain of it tightening
Is somehow
So enjoyable.



奪って
白い心、染め上げられたら
Ubatte
Shiroi kokoro, someageraretara

When I finish dying
The white heart I’ve stolen away,



私が その上へと
唇乗せて
Watashi ga   Sono ue he to
Kuchibiru nosete

I’ll place my lips
Upon it.



ようこそ
愛くるしい「私だけの貴方」
他では味わえない
素敵な世界へ
Youkoso
Aikurushii “watashi dake no anata”
Hoka de ha ajiwaenai
Suteki na sekai he

Welcome,
My sweet “you who are mine alone”.
I won’t be able to appreciate anything else
In the brilliant world we’re going towards.



奪えた
その心を、染め上げてみれば
Ubaeta
Sono kokoro wo, someagete mireba

Once I try to finish dying
That heart I stole away,



昂る胸の鼓動
何処かに消えて…
Takaburu mune no kodou
Dokoka ni kiete...

The palpitations in my haughty breast
Will slightly fade away...
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
    
   
Please do not steal this translation or use it without crediting me.
All rights belong to Rami and her label Across Music.

0 comments:

Post a Comment