Musica

29 August, 2015

DERACINE Translation

DOGMA

 

 

 

 

In the womb
Was the fate decided?
I'm going to be sick
The feelings that I hid
4…3…2…1
That can't be counted
overpowering grief

 

*In a maze
[Cradle and grave]
Raw scar
Can't get back
Lie, Coward, Bullshit

 

My heart is disturbed by you

 

**In the womb
Was the fate decided?
I'm going to be sick

 

裂けだした未来 飾る言葉が無い
その愛から今 飛び立つ
Sakedashita mirai Kazaru kotoba ga nai
Sono ai kara ima Tobitatsu
There are no words to dress the rent future.
I'll  fly away from that love now.

 

*repeat

 

Go away
I say good-bye to hateful you once
again
Go away
I say good-bye to hateful you
Forget up to now with me

 

**repeat

 

I know your ugliness
[No restraint]
I My feelings for you never change
[No complaint]
My life is dirty now
[No restraint]
Such a life is sad

 

 

 

 

 













The title of the song is taken from the French verb "déracinér", which means "to uproot". The title translated could then be "Uprooted", but since "deracinate" is technically also an English word, I left it as is.

Please do not steal this translation or use it publicly without crediting me. All rights belong to the GazettE and their label Sony Music Japan.

0 comments:

Post a Comment