Musica

02 February, 2013

Ray Translation

A translation of the GazettE’s “Ray” from their single “Akyuukai”. (For simplicity, I am cataloguing it with their best-of album “Dainippon Itangeishateki Noumiso Gyakukaiten Zekkyou Ongenshuu”.)

Please do not steal this translation or use it without my permission. All rights belong to the GazettE and their label PS Company.

 

 

 

~.oOOO.~

Dainippon Itangeishateki Noumiso Gyakukaiten

 

 

 

 

叫んだ...声が枯れるまで 光指すあの場所まで届け
Sakenda... koe ga kareru made Hikari sasu ano basho made todoke
I'll scream... until my voice fades, and until the light pointing my way reaches that place.

 

視線は潰され 何一つ見えず、何一つ感じない
手探りまかせの 曖昧な景色 不安に絶え切れず
一人きりが恐い 疎外感に狂う ここからは逃げられない
ひどく頭が痛い 吐き気が止まらない いっそ殺してくれ
Shisen ha tsubusare Nani hitotsu miezu, nani hitotsu kanjinai
Tesaguri makase no Aimai na keshiki Fuan ni taekirezu
Hitorikiri ga kowai Sogaikan ni kuruu Koko kara ha nigerarenai
Hidoku atama ga itai Hakige ga tomaranai Isso koroshitekure
My gaze is crushed, and I can't see anything, I can't feel anything.
Defeated, I'm fumbling along the faint scenery, unable to put away my worries.
All alone, I'm afraid, I go mad in the feelings of alienation, and I can't escape.
My head hurts so badly, and the nausea won't stop... please, just kill me...!

 

「if these eyes didn't know the ray」

 

叫んだ...声が枯れるまで 光指すあの場所まで届け
叫んだ...喉が焼き付く程 光無きここから逃げ出せるまで
Sakenda... koe ga kareru made Hikari sasu ano basho made todoke
Sakenda... nodo ga yakitsuku hodo Hikarinaki koko kara nigedaseru made
I'll scream... until my voice fades, and until the light pointing my way reaches that place.
I'll scream... until my throat is scorched, and until I can escape from this lightless place.

 

重く圧し掛かるのは 不安と失望感のみで
自分がどこの誰かも だんだん解んなくなって
誰かにすがり生きてくのが こんなにも辛く苦しくて
死んだ方がましだと 何時も思っていました...
Omoku oshikakaru no ha Fuan to shitsuboukan no mi de
Jibun ga doko no dare ka mo Dandan wakaran nakunatte
Dare ka ni sugariikiteku no ga Konna ni mo tsuraku kurushikute
Shinda hou ga mashi da to Itsumo omotteimashita...
The worries and disappointment crush me under their heavy weight.
I slowly began to not understand where or who I was anymore.
I'm living as I cling to someone else, but like this, I hurt, I suffer,
So much so that I began to only think that death was preferable...

 

光指す方へ...
Hikari sasu hou he...
The way the light points me...

0 comments:

Post a Comment