Musica

07 July, 2011

Eclipse ~月食の遊戯~ Translation

A translation of Asriel’s “Eclipse ~Gesshoku no Yuugi~” from the album “Garnet no Hamon ni Somaru Sora” and later remixed for “”Kaikouroku Shiroban REINCARNAT”. This song, true to form, displays the Gothic sense the artist is famous for in its lyrics and dark, glittering music.

Please do not steal this translation or use it without my permission. All rights belong to Asriel and their label 5pb..

 

 

 

~.oOOo.~

 Garnet no Hamon ni Somaru Sora

 

 

 

 

溶けてく甘すぎる闇
私を招くの
とろける蜜、抗えない罠
堕ちてく身体に
快楽感じ震えた
月が消えるの黒に eclipse 暗闇
コナゴナ 壊レル ワタシ
心消えるの eclipse 蝕む
これで、もうこわくない
Toketeku amasugiru yami
Watashi wo maneku no
Torokeru mitsu, aragaenai wana
Ochiteku karada ni
Kairaku kanji fueta
Tsuki ga kieru no kuro ni eclipse Kurayami
Konagona Kowareru Watashi
Kokoro kieru no eclipse mushibamu
Kore de, mou kowakunai
That too-sweet darkness melts.
It invites me,
Enchanting honey, a trap I cannot contest.
The feelings of pleasure shake
My degrading body.
The black that extinguishes the moon, eclipse, darkness,
Breaks me into tiny pieces.
The eclipse that extinguishes my heart swallows me.
With that, I'm not afraid anymore.

 

鉄の鈍色映える
貴方に飾るの
似合っているわ、輝くアカイロ
愛しい貴方の
ぬくもりふれた、瞬間…―――。
狂喜込み上げ晒う クルクル踊った
ふわりとスカート舞うの
此方へ御出で イイモノヲアゲル
あまい香りで誘う
Tetsu no nibiiro haeru
Anata ni gazaru no
Niatteiru wa, kagayaku akairo
Itoshii anata no
Nukumorifureta, shunkan...―――
Kyoukikomi agesarau Kurukuru odotta
Fuwari to skirt mau no
Kochira he oide Ii mono wo ageru
Amai kaori de sonau
The dark-grey iron shines,
And I'll adorn you with it.
This shimmering red suits you,
My beloved.
I touched the warmth, just for a moment...―――
Overwhelmed with ecstasy, I spun, dancing,
My skirt fluttering softly around me.
Come here, I'll give you something nice.
I tempt you with sweet scent.

 

ナイフを振り上げ
貴方に深く刺し込む
Knife wo furiage
Anata ni fukaku sashikomu
Raising a knife,
I pierce it so deeply into you.

 

そうよ貴方もこれで私のモノだわ
最後の口づけそっと
青い肌色 冷たい唇
胸が疼いたような
Sou you anata mo kore de watashi no mono da wa
Saigo no kuchizuke sotto
Aoi hadairo Tsumetai kuchibiru
Mune ga uzuita you na
Yes, with this, you too are mine.
One last time, I softly kiss
Your pale, cold lips.
My heart seemed to ache.

 

ねぇ私は、私は何か間違っていたかな?
何故だろうか・・・涙があふれていく
Nee watashi ha, watashi ha nanika machigatteita kana?
Naze darou ka... namida ga afureteiku
Oh... did... did I do something wrong?
I wonder why... my tears are overflowing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment