Musica

25 July, 2011

D.L.N Translation

A translation of the GazettE’s “D.L.N” from their album “NIL”. “D.L.N” stans for “Dark Long Night”, which is part of what the children’s chorus is chanting throughout the song. The lyrics paint out the lonely acceptance of one who has seen their beloved pass away from sickness.

Please do not steal this translation or use it without my permission. All rights belong to the GazettE and their label Sherow Artist Society.

 

 

 

~.oOOo.~

NIL

 

 

 

 

はじめから  理解ってた だから悲しくはない
少しずつ 少しずつ 数を数えるみたいね
Hajime kara Wakatteta Dakara kanashiku ha nai
Sukoshi zutsu Sukoshi zutsu Suu wo kazoeru mitai ne
I knew from the beginning. That's why I'm not sad.
I want to try to count the numbers, little by little, little by little.

 

草木の枯れる色がぼやけ 季節の終わりが理解らない
Kusaki no kareru iro ga boyake Kisetsu no owari ga wakaranai
The withered colours of the plants complain that they don't know the end
of the seasons.

 

足跡を  なぞる日は足跡を聞く日を呼んでいるわ
望みもしない私に明日は変えられないもの
Ashiato wo Nazoru hi ha ashiato wo kiku hi wo yondeiru wa
Nozomi mo shinai watashi ni ashita ha kaerarenai mono
Following our tracks, I call out for the days I heard footfall.
I won't even wish. To me, tomorrow is something that can't be changed.

 

草木が枯れる音を辿り 季節の終わりを感じる
花が色付き咲き誇る頃 私には何が残るの
Kusaki ga kareru oto wo tadori Kisetsu no owari wo kanjiru
Hana ga irotsuki sakihokoru koro Watashi ni ha nani ga nokoru no
Following the sounds of the withering plants, I feel the season coming to
an end.
When the flowers bloom into their full colour, what will be left for me?

 

月がカーテンを閉じる でも太陽が私を照らすの
はじめから理解ってた だから悲しくはない
Tsuki ga curtain wo tojiru Demo taiyou ga watashi wo terasu no
Hajime kara wakatteta Dakara kanashiku ha nai
The moon closes the curtains, but the sun will illuminate me.
I knew from the beginning. That's why I'm not sad.

 

目が覚め夜が終わらなくても そこに輝く星が無くても
街を彩る明かり達が全て消えても・・・
守るべき人の喜ぶ顔も愛した人の最後も
十分な程見て来れたから もういいの
Me ga same yoru ga owaranakute mo Soko ni kagayaku hoshi ga nakute mo
Machi wo irodoru akaritachi ga subete kiete mo...
Mamorubeki hito no yorokobu kao mo aishita hito no saigo mo
Juubun na hodo mitekureta kara Mou ii no
Though the night in which I'm awake isn't over, even though there are no
stars shining,
Even if all the lights that colour the city go out...
It's enough that I saw the joyful face of my beloved, whom I should have  protected,
In his last moments, so I'm all right.

 

Song of the sheep in dark long night

0 comments:

Post a Comment