Musica

05 September, 2010

windress Translation

A translation of Versailles’ “windress”, which was released on their studio album “NOBLE”. It’s a soft, beautiful, mourning song, of feelings from distraught lover that he wants to reach his dead beloved.

Please do not steal this translation or use it without my permission. All rights belong to Versailles and their label Sherow Artist Society.

 

 

~.oOOo.~

NOBLE 
 

 

 

傷の癒えた存在価値
擦れて意味のないものになる
今なら誰かに弱さを見せられる
過去を知って側にいて
Kizu no ieta sonzai kachi
Kasurete imi no nai mono ni naru
Ima nara dare ka ni yowasa wo miserareru
Kako wo shitte soba ni ite
The value of an existence of healed scars
Becomes something without meaning.
Now, I can show you someone's weakness,
Knowing the the past and being on this side.

 

ねぇ 会いたいよ 綺麗な花達が
零れてゆく儚い夢
揺らめく命を抱いて
今飛び立つ
Nee Aitai yo Kirei na hanatachi ga
Koboreteyuku hakanai yume
Yurameku inochi wo daite
Ima tobitatsu
Hey, I want to see you. The pretty flowers are
Overflowing into a transient dream.
I will embrace this flickering life
And now, we'll fly away.

 

灯火...風に乗せ届け貴方の元へ
死世界へ旅立ち響け僕の声よ
Ah...会いたくて罪を過ちを
たぐり寄せて未来へ繋ぐ蜘蛛の糸
Tomoshibi... kaze ni nosetodoke anata no moto he
Shisekai he tabidachi hibike boku no koe yo
Ah... aitakute tsumo wo ayamachi wo
Taguri yosete mirai he tsunagu kumo no ito
O, lamplight... it rides the wind to reach you.
My resounding voice sets off towards the world of death.
Ah... because I want to see you, my sins reel my faults
Into the approaching future with spider's thread...

 

淡く消えそうな灯火の
前から離れて戻ってまた繰り返すだけ
Awaku kiesou na tomoshibi no
Mae kara hanarete modotte mata kurikaesu dake
It's a thin, seemingly-disappearing light
From before. We were separated and returned, and it will only go on again.

 

貴方に会いたくて声が聞きたくて
息を吹きかけそうになるよ...止めて
Ah...会いたくて罪を過ちを
たぐり寄せて未来へ
Anata ni aitakute koe ga kikitakute
Iki wo fukikakesou ni naru yo... tomete
Ah... aitakute tsumi wo ayamachi wo
Taguri yosete mirai he
Because I want to see you, because I want to hear your voice,
It seems I'll have to breathe my last breath... and stop.
Ah... because I want to see you, my sins reel my faults
Into the approaching future.

 

風に乗せた想い
儚い夢の後に
風が吹き消すのは癒えた存在価値
Kaze ni noseta omoi
Hakanai yume no ato ni
Kaze ga fukikesu no ha ieta sonzai kachi
The feelings that ride the wind...
After a transient dream,
That wind that blows is my healed existence...

 

消えない思いを僕はただ見つめ
揺らめき続けた...灯火
Kienai omoi wo boku ha tada mitsume
Yuramekitsuzuketa... tomoshibi
I'm still gazing at these un-disappearing feelings,
Which continued to flicker on... my light.

0 comments:

Post a Comment