Musica

16 November, 2015

felony Translation

felony

 

 

 

 

The affection play which doesn't exist.....
Aesthetics of a denial..

 

青すぎた果実の気まぐれな同調さ
美しき未来なんて望まないでくれ
Aosugita kajitsu no kimagure na douchou sa
Utsukushiki mirai nante nozomanai de kure
Capricious sympathy of the unripe fruit,
Please don't wish for a lovely future.

 

光彩の台詞浴びて笑う君 滑稽だね
本当は反吐を浴びせたいんだ
Kousai no serifu abite warau kimi Kokkei da ne
Hontou ha nedo wo abisetai n da
You, who smiles and bathes in brilliant words, you're so funny,
But you really want to be bathed in vomit.

 

契り求めるお前は規格外さ
The affection play which doesn't exist…
触れないでくれ
Chigiri motomeru omae ha kikaku soto sa
The affection play which doesn't exist...
Furenai de kure
Pledging to search, you appear normal on the outside.
The affection play which doesn't exist...
Please don't touch me.

 

Punishment of burial.

 

揺らぎ灯す 甘く淡い日々に彼女は恋焦がれ縋り寄る 薄汚い露欲で求めないで
Yuragi tomosu Amaku awai hibi ni kanojo ha koi kogare sugariyoru Usugitanai rouyoku de motomenai de
Turn the light on, trembling, and cling to the impatient love  of sweetly fleeting days. Don't search those filthy desires.

 

I MISS YOU…FAIRY…KISS ME
I MISS YOU…FAIRY…I LOVE YOU

 

-THE BROKEN HUG YOU-

 

首筋に赤黒く焼き憑いてる 識別の爪痕
もう何も求めないでくれ
Kubisuji ni aka kuroku yakitsuiteru Shikibetsu no tsumeato
Mou nani mo motomenai de kure
The scars of discrimination haunt the nape of your neck in blackish-red.
Just don't search for anything anymore.

 

揺らぎ灯す 黒き淡い日々に目隠しの彼女が笑ってる 偽愛でも構わない 口癖
のように
Yuragi tomosu Kuroku awai hibi ni megakushi no kanojo ga waratteru Giai de mo kamawanai Kuchiguse no you ni
Turning on the light, she's trembling and smiling, hiding her eyes from the black fleeting days. I don't even care if it's a false love. It's like a habit.

 

心から君をアイシテルよ
Kokoro kara kimi wo ai shiteru yo
From the bottom of my heart, I love you.

 

I MISS YOU…FAIRY…KISS ME
I MISS YOU…FAIRY…I LOVE YOU

 

I love you…forever…?
Because a lie is fine…

 

good-bye…fairy…

 

 

 

 

 













Please do not steal this translation or use it publicly without crediting me. All rights belong to BORN and their label Indie PSC.

0 comments:

Post a Comment