Musica

26 January, 2013

Alice Translation

A translation of Asriel’s “Alice” from their album “Garnet no Hamon ni Somaru Sora”. It was also included on their rerecording album “Kaikoroku Kuroban REQUIEM”.

Please do not steal this translation or use it without my permission. All rights belong to Asriel and their label 5pb..

 

 

 

 

~.oOOo.~

Garnet no Hamon ni Somaru Sora

 

 

 

 

ねぇ壊すのが 宿命だと判っていたの
今、闇に堕ちるSolitude 響き渡った
Nee kowasu no ga Sadame da to wakatteita no
Ima, yami ni ochiru Solitude Hibikiwatatta
I know that my fate has broken.
Now, Solitude falls into darkness and resounds.

 

いつだってそう一人 膝を抱えて泣いた
空色涙、落ちてしみる
独りぼっちの そんな惨めな私なんて
消えればいいと願う
Itsudatte sou hitori Hiza wo daetenaita
Sorairo namida, ochiteshimiru
Hitoribocchi no Sonna mijime na watashi nante
Kiereba ii to negau
I'm always, yes, alone, hugging my knees and crying.
My sky-coloured tears fall and soak me.
I wish that this wretched me, so alone,
Would just disappear.

 

緋い太陽に堕ちて
イタイココロごと 失くしてしまいたい
何も感じないくらい
焼いて灰にして 壊して欲しいと叫んだ
Akai taiyou ni ochite
Itai kokoro goto Nakushiteshimaitai
Nani mo kanjinai kura
Yaite hai ni shite Kowashite hoshii to sakenda
I want to lose my aching heart,
For it to fall into the blazing red sun,
So that I won't have to feel anything.
I scream how I wish for everything to break, and burn into ash.

 

こんなに苦しい想いなど私はイラナイ
駆け出しイタイココロ 全て振り切って
私は傀儡 暗い闇引き連れ往くわ
鏡のAlice目醒め 灯が消えるの
Konna ni kurushii omoi nado watashi ha iranai
Kakedashi itai kokoro Subete furikitte
Watashi ha kairai Kurai yami hikitsureyuku wa
Kagami no Alice mezame Akari ga kieru no
I don't need painful feelings like this.
My immature, aching heart shakes everything off.
I'm a puppet, pulled along into the deep darkness.
The Alice in the mirror awakens, and the lamp goes out.

 

無いもの強請りしたの ポツリ咲いてた花に
やきもち 妬いていたわ
Naimono no nedari1 shita no Potsuri saiteta hana ni
Yakimochi Yaiteita wa
I asked too much. I'm jealous of the flowers that bloom in isolation...
So very, very jealous.

 

白い満月みたいな
キミは光射し 暗がり照らすよう
清く美しいヒカリ ココロ潰れそう
「タスケテ ココロガ イタイノ」
Shiroi mangetsu mitai na
Kimi ha hikari sashi Kuragari terasu you
Kiyoi utsukushii hikari Kokoro tsuburesou
"Tasukete Kokoro ga Itai no"
Like the white full moon,
You shine, lighting up the darkness.
The lovely pure light feels like it's crushing my heart.
"Help me... my heart is hurting..."

 

つくった笑顔の裏にそっと抱いた嫉妬が
余計にイタミ増して 自嘲気味笑う
眠れぬ子羊 星空に祈ってみたの
叶うはずなんてない
…でもね、大事だった
Tsukutta egao no ura ni sotto daita shitto ga
Yokei ni itami mashite Jichougimi warau
Nemurenu kohitsuji Hoshizora ni inottemita no
Kanau hazu nante nai
...Demo ne, daiji datta
The jealousy I quietly embraced behind my fake smile
Increases the unnecessary pains. I smile in self-derision.
The lamb that couldn't sleep looked up to the starry sky and prayed.
Its wish shouldn't be granted...
But, it's so important.

 

キタナイ私にキミは いつも優しくて
…あぁ、カミサマ これは罰?
犯した罪の……――――。
Kitanai watashi ni kimi ha Itsumo yasashikute
...Aa, kamisama Kore ha batsu?
Okashita tsumi no......――――
You were always so kind to the impure me.
... Ah, God, is this my punishment
For the sins I've committed...――――?







Notes
1. The phrase “Naimono nedari wo suru” is an actual phrase, but uses different writing. Nevertheless,  it does mean “to ask too much”, and since there was no other real explanation, I used this phrase as the translation for this line.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks!!!

Post a Comment