Musica

14 April, 2015

Be Sacrificed Translation

The Reminiscence of War

 

 

 

 

貴方と結ばれる    その為だけにお酒落してるの    Faze!
私が持ち合わす総てを捧げ    支えてあげたい    Dismay
Anata to musubareru Sono tame dake ni osake otoshiteru no Faze!
Watashi ga mochiawasu subete wo sasage Tsukaete agetai Dismay
Being connected to you is the only reason I get drunk. Faze!
I wait and offer everything up. I want to be caught. Dismay

 

I will be your sacrifice. our love is eternal.
Even if it stains my tongue, our love is eternal. 「Why?」

 

醜いアヒルの子は相手にされない…    腕の傷は増え    Faze!
与えられた夢に相応しない…    頭が狂いそう    Dismay
Minikui ahiru no ko ha aite ni sarenai... Ude no kizu ha fue Faze!
Ataerareta yume ni souou shinai... Atama ga kuruisou Dismay
The ugly duckling has no friends... The cuts on my arm increase. Faze!
I'm not suited to the dream you gave me... My head seems like it's going crazy. Dismay

 

瞼の裏に描き出す顛末…
Mabuta no ura ni egakidasu tenmatsu...
The facts drawn on the inside of my eyelids...

 

I will be your sacrifice. our love is eternal.
Even if it stains my tongue, our love is eternal. 「Why?」

 

貴方だけ愛し続けたのに    何一つ報われはしない
もう少しだけ傍にいられるなら    せめてもの償いを観せて
Anata dake aishitsuzuketa no ni Nani hitotsu mukuware ha shinai
Mou sukoshi dake soba ni irareru nara Semete mono tsugunai wo misete
Though I'll continue to love only you, you won't give me even one reward.
If I'll be at your side for just a little longer, at least show me your atonement.
 

 

刻が…    未来が…    愛が…    精神が…    潰えてゆく…
Toki ga... Asu1 ga... Ai ga... Kokoro2 ga... Tsuieteyuku...
Time is... Tomorrow is... Love is... My heart is... Falling apart...

 

苦悩の果てに突き付けた餞…
Kunou no hate ni tsukitsuketa hanamuke...
At the end of suffering, a parting gift was thrust before me...

 

I will be your sacrifice. Our love is eternal.
Even if it stains my tongue, our love is eternal.

 

I will be your sacrifice. our love is eternal.
Even if it stains my tongue, our love is eternal. 「Why?」

 

貴方 だけ観詰めていたのに    何一つ報われはしない
憧れは憎しみと混じり    虚しさが募り募るだけ
Anata dake mitsumeteita no ni Nani hitotsu mukuware ha shinai
Akogare ha nikushimi to majiri Munashisa ga tsunoritsunoru dake
Though I'm watching only you, you won't give me even one reward.
Yearning is mixed with hatred, and the emptiness is only growing worse.

 

愛してる    まだ愛している…    だからこそ描き続けたい
他の女に愛されないように    堕落への筋書きを
Aishiteru Mada aishiteiru... da kara koso egakitsuzuketai
Ta no onna ni aisarenai you ni Daraku he no sujikaki wo
I love you, I still love you... so, because I do, I want to continue drawing out
The outline of hell, so that I won't be loved by any other woman.

 

さあ…
Saa...
So...

 

Be slayed! Be sacrificed!

 

 

 

 

 

 










Notes
1. “Mirai” (“future”) is written, but “asu” (“tomorrow”) is sung.
2. “Ai” (“love”) is written, “kokoro” (“heart”) is sung.


Please do not steal this translation or use it publicly without crediting me.
All rights belong to VII-Sense and their label Red List Entertainment.

0 comments:

Post a Comment