Musica

21 March, 2015

紫陽花 Translation

Translation of Asriel’s “Ajisai” from their album “Angelrhythm”. In hanakotoba, the Japanese language of flowers, hydrangea means “pride”, which is referenced in the lyrics. In English floriography, the hydrangea symbolizes frigidness and heartlessness.

Please do not steal this translation or use it publicly without crediting me. All rights belong to Asriel and their label 5pb. Records.

 

 

 

~.oOOo.~

Angelrhythm

 

 

 

 

知るほどに遠ざかる
不可思議な距離感は
点と点結ぶ 直線が歪むよう
Shiru hodo ni toozakaru
Fukashigi na kyorikan ha
Ten to ten musubu Chokusen ga yugamu you
This mysterious sense of distance,
That I know is so far away,
Is bound, point by point, warping the straight line.

 

季節外れに育んだ
花は開かない
点と点繋ぐ 遠回りする未来
Kisetsuhazure ni hagukunda
Hana ha hirakanai
Ten to ten tsunagu Toomawari suru mirai
Growing out of season,
The flowers won't bloom.
Tied point by point, the future detours.

 

見当たらない 見つからない
そこにある 見えているのに
霧に覆われる
Miataranai Mitsukaranai
Soko ni aru Mieteiru no ni
Kiri ni oowareru
It won't be found. I can't find it.
Even though I can see it there,
It's hidden in the mist.

 

涙の雨に打たれて 色を変える紫陽花
そっと触れて そっと逃げてく
震えている君を探してる
振り向くときには 僕の温度感じて
そっと触れて もっと赦して欲しい
変わりゆく花で在る君
Namida no ame ni utarete Iro wo kaeru ajisai
Sotto furete Sotto nigeteku
Furueteiru kimi wo sagashiteru
Furimuku toki ni ha Boku no ondo kanjite
Sotto furete Motto yurushite hoshii
Kawariyuku Hana de aru kimi
Gently, I touch the hydrangea that change colour as they're beat by the rain of tears,
And quietly, I run away
To search for you who is trembling.
When I turn around, I can feel my temperature,
And I'll gently touch you, who want to be forgiven,
And who has changed into a flower.

 

嘆くのは優しくて
受け入れる難しさ
点と点ならば 重なって消えられる
Nagaku no ha yasashikute
Ukeireru muzukashisa
Ten to ten naraba Kasanatte kierareru
With a gentle lament,
I'll take the difficulty.
If it's point by point, they'll overlap and disappear.

 

自分を愛せる人には
人も愛せると
そんな傲慢に 満ちるのが怖くなった
Jibun wo aiseru hito ni ha
Hito mo aiseru to
Sonna gouman ni Michiru no ga kowaku natta
To the people that love themselves,
It would be frightening to be full of the pride
Of loving humankind.

 

認めない 本当は
Mitomenai Hontou ha
In reality, they just won't admit

 

そこにある 自分自身
もう隠さないで
Soko ni aru Jibun jishin
Mou kakusanai de
That they can no longer hide themselves
In that place.

 

涙の雨に打たれて 色を変える紫陽花
そっと触れた その温もり
解かれる自由が欲しいの
強がる私の 心の声気付いて
そっと触れて もっと赦したくて
今はまだ開けない花
Namida no ame ni utarete Iro wo kaeru ajisai
Sotto fureta Sono nukumori
Hodokareru jiyuu ga hoshii no
Tsuyogaru watashi no Kokoro no koe kizuite
Sotto furete motto yurushitakute
Ima ha mada hirakenai hana
Gently, I touch the hydrangea that change colour as they're beat by the rain of tears,
And I want to freely touch
Their warmth.
Noticing the voice of my heart as I pretend to be strong,
I'll gently touch those flowers that, wanting to be forgiven,
Still haven't bloomed.

 

風に揺られて そっと開け
雨音が 遠くの雲
向こう消えてく
Kaze ni yurarete Sotto hirake
Amaoto ga Tooku no kumo
Mukou kieteku
Shaken in the wind, they softly open.
The sounds of rain disappear
Beyond the faraway clouds.

 

涙の雨に打たれて 色を変える紫陽花
そっと触れて そっと抱いて
震えている君を守りたい
振り向くときには 後ろに居る必ず
そっと触れて もっと赦して欲しい
変わりゆく花で在る君
Namida no ame ni utarete Iro wo kaeru ajisai
Sotto furete Sotto daite
Furueteiru kimi wo mamoritai
Furimuku toki ni ha Ushiro ni iru kanarazu
Sotto furete Motto yurushite hoshii
Kawariyuku hana de aru kimi
Gently, I touch the hydrangea that change colour as they're beat by the rain of tears,
And, wanting to protect you as you tremble,
I softly embrace you.
When I turn around, surely, you'll be there behind me.
Gently I touch you, who wants to be forgiven,
And who has changed into a flower.

 

涙の雨に打たれて 色を変える紫陽花
そっと触れて そっと温もりに
解かれる自由な私は
何度でもここから 変わっていけるでしょう
そっと開く 紫陽花のような花
Namida no ame ni utarete Iro wo kaeru ajisai
Sotto furete Sotto nukumori ni
Hodokareru jiyuu na watashi ha
Nando de mo koko kara Kawatteikeru deshou
Sotto hiraku Ajisai no you na hana
Gently, I touch the hydrangea that change their colour as they're beat by the rain, and
I'll freely unwrap myself
In their warmth.
No matter how many times it is, I can change myself from here, can't I?
A flower like a softly-blooming hydrangea.

1 comments:

chun1998036 said...

Thank you for your translation and your effort! I wish I could find this lyrics earlier because I love this song very much. It is an amazing song with beautiful melody! Greetings from Hong Kong and have a good day!

Post a Comment