Musica

09 February, 2015

metem psychosis Translation

Translation of XOVER’s “metem psychosis” from their mini-album “XGATE”.

Please do not steal this translation or use it publicly without crediting me. All rights belong to XOVER and their label Red List Entertainment.

 

 

 

~.oOOo.~

XGATE

 

 

 

 

淡い景    血色の俤    機千の刻が流れても
真実…    解らず    伝わらず    御伽噺を繰り返す
Awai kei Kesshoku no omogake Kisen no toki ga nagarete mo
Shinjitsu... Wakarazu Tsutawarazu Otogibanashi wo kurikaesu
Fleeting view... traces of expression... even the time of endless chances flows on.
Truth... without understanding, falling on deaf ears, the nursery rhymes repeat over again.

 

遠い過去へ忘れたモノは…
もうあの刻へ戻れはしない
ここで全て断ち切るように    道標へと歩み出す
Tooi kako he wasureta mono ha...
Mou ano toki he modore ha shinai
Koko de subete tachikiru you ni Michijirushi he to ayumidasu
The forgotten things move towards the faraway past...
We can never return to that time.
So I can cut off everything here, I walk towards the guidepost.

 

淡い景    血色の俤    機千の星は流れゆく
真実…    解らず    伝わらず    赫く夜空へ嘆いていた
"刻よ止まれ"    "全てを還せ"
でも    あの刻へ戻れはしない
ここで全て置き去りにして    辿り着くべき刻へ
Awai kei Kesshoku no omogake Kisen no toki ga nagarete mo
Shinjitsu... Wakarazu Tsutawarazu Kagayaku yozora he nageiteita
"Toki you tomare" "Subete wo kaese"
Demo Ano toki he modore ha shinai
Kokode subete okizari ni shite Tadoritsukubeki toki he
Fleeting view... traces of expression... even the time of endless chances flows on.
Truth... without understanding, falling on deaf ears, I grieve to the glittering night sky:
"Time, please stop." "Send all of it back."
But, I can never return to that time.
Deserting everything here, I struggle on towards the time I'm meant to go to.

 

いつまでも抱き締めていたい    抱き締めたままで    君へ奏で届け
瞬間を離ずにいたい    離さないように    未来へ奏で届け
Itsumade mo dakishimeteitai Dakishimeta mama de Kimi he kanadetodoke
Shunkan wo hanazu ni itai Hanasanai you ni Mirai he kanadetodoke
I want to always hold you close. Holding, I reach for you.
I want to be in that moment without letting go. So that I won't part from you,
I reach for the future.

 

瞬間を抱き締めていたい    抱き締めたままで    君へ奏で届け
永遠に忘れずにいたい    忘れないように    未来へ奏で届け
Shunkan wo dakishimeteitai Dakishimeta mama de Kimi he kanadetodoke
Eien ni wasurezu ni itai Wasurenai you ni Mirai he kanadetodoke
I want to embrace this moment. Embracing it, I reach for you.
I want to be in this eternity without forgetting. So that I won't forget it, I reach for the future.

 

抱き寄せて    抱き締めて    ただ強く抱き締めて
離さない    離さずに    未来へ奏で届け
Dakiyosete Dakishimete Tada tsuyoku dakishimete
Hanasanai Hanasazu ni Mirai he kanadetodoke
I hold you, I embrace you, I hold you so tightly.
I won't let you go. Without letting go, I reach for the future.

 

抱き締めていたい    抱き締めたままで    君へ奏で届け
瞬間を抱き締めていたい    忘れないように    未来へ奏で届け
Shunkan wo dakishimeteitai Dakishimeta mama de Kimi he kanadetodoke
Shunkan wo dakishimeteita Wasurenai you ni Mirai he kanadetodoke
I want to embrace this moment. Embracing it, I reach for you.
I want to embrace this moment. So that I won't forget, I play to the future.

 

抱き締めて    抱き締めて
Dakishimete Dakishimete
I embrace you, I embrace you.

 

永遠に離さない    離さずに…
Eien ni hanasanai Hanasazu ni...
I won't lose you to eternity. Without letting go...

0 comments:

Post a Comment