Musica

31 January, 2015

Hollowly Rain Translation

Translation of “Hollowly Rain” from Asriel’s album “Angelrhythm”.

Please do not steal this translation or use it publicly without crediting me. All rights belong to Asriel and their label 5pb. Records.

 

 

 

~.oOOo.~

Angelrhythm
 

 

 

 

 

子供の頃 見ていた風景も
見ている僕と同じ 何かが変わってしまってる
Kodomo no koro Miteita fuukei mo
Miteiru boku to onaji Nanika ga kawatte shimatteru
Even the scenery I saw in my childhood
Is the same as the me you see. Everything has changed.

 

時間の波は無情 過ぎ去るばかりで
間違えだらけの僕をかすめてく
Jikan no nami ha mujou Sugisaru bakari de
Machigae darake no boku wo kasumeteku
The waves of time are cruel, just passing by,
Brushing against my mistake-scarred body.

 

大事にした 宝物は何処に
置き忘れたのだろう 今頃になって探している
Daiji ni shita Takaramono ha doko ni
Okiwasureta no darou Imagoro ni natte sagashiteru
I can't remember where it was
I left the important things behind, so now, I'm searching.

 

描いた夢は夢の中で 時折叶って
目覚めと共にチクリと胸を刺す
Egaita yume ha yume no naka de Tokiori kanatte
Mezame to tomo ni chikuri to mune wo sasu
Sometimes the dreams we want are granted in the midst of dreams,
And stings our hearts when we wake.

 

瓦礫の街 Hollowly Rain
足跡を流して
自然とただ 前を向ける
瓦礫の中 叫ぶ無意味な言葉に合わせて
憂いの雨が泣いてる
and more, or that's All.
Garaki no machi Hollowly Rain
Ashiato wo nagashite
Shizen to tada Mae wo mukeru
Garaki no naka sakabu muimi na kotoba ni awasete
Urei no ame ga naiteiru
and more, or that's All
In this city of rubble, Hollowly Rain
Washes away our footprints.
Voluntarily, we face forward.
In the rubble, the meaningless words we scream overlap
With the crying of the sorrowful rain
and more, or that's All.

 

子供の頃 憧れたあなたは
今の僕が求める 強い意思を持っていた
強がった
Kodomo no koro Akogareta anata ha
Ima no boku ga motomeru Tsuyoi ishi wo motteita
Tsuyogatta
The you I yearned after in my childhood
Is what I search for now with strong intent,
Pretending to be tough.

 

僅かにずれ始めた軌道は 進むほど離れ
望んだ場所は今では遠い
Wazuka ni zurehajimeta michidou1 ha Susumu hodo hanare
Nozonda basho ha ima de ha tooi
Faintly, our paths began to freely move out of alignment, parting and progressing on.
The place I so wished for is now so far, far away...

 

白夜の空 Hollowly Rain
冷たく濡れながら
それでも ただ歩くことで
離れていく 距離を縮める そうだと信じた
最初で最後の忠誠をfor me
Byakuya no sora Hollowly Rain
Tsumetaku nurenagara
Sore de mo Tada aruku koto de
Hanareteiku Kyori wo chijimeru Sou da to shinjita
Saisho de saigo no chuusei wo for me
The Hollowly Rain makes the sky of the midnight sun
Wet and cold.
Even so, I believe that in walking.
The distance separating us is shortened.
The first and last loyalty is for me.

 

Hollowly Rain 切なさに負けないことを
胸に刻み 僕は前へと Ah
瓦礫の中 叫ぶ無意味な言葉に合わせて
優しく雨が泣いてる
and more, or that's All.
Hollowly Rain Setsunasa ni makenai koto wo
Mune ni kizami Boku ha mae he to Ah
Garaki no naka Sakebu muimi na kotoba ni awasete
Yasashiku ame ga naiteru
and more, or that's All.
Hollowly Rain. I engrave the fact that I won't lose to loneliness
Into my chest, and I move forward. Ah,
The words of nonsense screamed in the rubble suit me.
The rain is crying gently.
and more, or that's All.








Notes
1. The correct way to read this compound is “kidou” (“orbet, tracks”), but Kokomi decides to sing “michidou”, which I’m translating as “paths”.

0 comments:

Post a Comment