Musica

15 June, 2012

Gentle Lie Translation

A translation of the GazettE’s “Gentle Lie” from their album “Stacked Rubbish”.

Please do not steal this translation or use it without my permission. All rights belong to the GazettE and their label PS Company.

 

 

 

~.oOOo.~

Stacked Rubbish

 

 

 

 

 

弱さのせいにしたのは 互いの「最愛」の為だろう
Yowasa no sei ni shita no ha Tagai no "saiai" no tame darou
What made me so weak is for the sake of what we both "love".

Let's see in the cold bed ...
Please give me a gentle kiss ... シルクに溶ける二人
Let's see in the cold bed...
Please give me a gentle kiss... Silk ni tokeru futari
Let's see in the cold bed ...
Please give me a gentle kiss ... we melt in the silk.

愛し愛され哀を知り 口移しの溜め息
理解り合う素振りの繰り返し
ただ抱いて抱かれてそれだけ 他には何一つ望まず
Truth can't be seen. 「望むのなら ほら」
No ... 少しずつ言葉を変えたいだけ
Aishi aisare ai1 wo shiri Kuchiutsushi no tameiki
Wakariau soburi no kurikaeshi
Tada daite dakarete sore dake Hoka ni ha nani hitotsu nozomazu
Truth can't be seen. "Nozomu no nara Hora"
No... Sukoshi zutsu kotoba wo kaetai dake
In loving and being loved, we know grief. Our mouth-to-mouth sighs
Are just part of the cycle of our mutual understanding.
It's just, holding you, and being held by you, is the only thing I've ever
wanted.
Truth can't be seen. "If that's what you want, take it."
No... I want to change those words, little by little.

「最愛」を欲しがる前に この手を離して欲しい
"Saiai" wo hoshigaru mae ni Kono te wo hanashitehoshii
Before the one I desire as my beloved, I want to let go of this hand.

 

Let's see in the cold bed ...
Please give me a gentle kiss ... 戻れないと理解ってる
Let's see in the cold be...
Please give me a gentle kiss... Modorenai to wakatteru
Let's see in the cold bed ...
Please give me a gentle kiss ... I know that there's no going back.

愛し愛され哀を知り 口移しの溜め息
理解り合う素振りの繰り返すのは
抱いて抱かれた感触に 孤独見えたから許せた
Aishi aisare ai wo shiri Kuchiutsushi no tameiki
Wakariau soburi no kurikaesu no ha
Daite dakareta kanshoku ni Kodoku mieta kara yuruseta
In loving and being loved, we know grief. Our mouth-to-mouth sighs
Are just part of the cycle of our mutual understanding.
In the sensation of holding each other and being held, because we could
see the loneliness, we forgave.

重ねた指に さらわれそうになる
答えを求める滑稽さを理解ってたのに
溢れ出すSorrow シャドーを溶かす
Kasaneta yubi ni Sarawaresou ni naru
Kotae wo motomeru kokkesa wo wakatteta no ni
Afuredasu Sorrow Shadow wo tokasu
It feels like, our fingers overlapped, we'll be swept away,
Though we know the pointlessness in searching for an answer.
Overflowing sorrow melts away the shadows.

哀し哀され愛を知り 絡め合う吐息に
抜け出せないのは嘘じゃなく
繰り返す度に熱を増す その優しき嘘に
息が止まりそうで
Aishi aisare ai wo shiri Karameau toiki ni
Nukedasenai no ha uso ja naku
Kurikaesu tabi ni netsu wo masu Sono yasashiki uso ni
Iki ga tomarisou de
Because we grieved, and made each other grieve, we know love. In our entwined sighs,
It's not lies that slip out.
Over and over, our temperatures rise, and in that gentle lie,
My breath seems to stop.

また愛する事の重さに 戸惑いが見えても
目を塞げるのはあなたの方ね
孤独を拭う誰かに 揺らいで溺れて
Mata ai suru koto no omosa ni Tomadoi ga miete mo
Me wo fusageru no ha anata no hou ne
Kodoku wo nuguu dareka ni Uraideoborete
In the weight of knowing I will love again, even though I can see you lose
your bearings,
You're the one that closes your eyes.
I tremble and drown in the one that will wipe my loneliness away.

この手 離すのは・・・ 「私」
Kono te Hanasu no ha... "Atashi"2
The one who lets go of this hand... "Is me."











Notes
1. Both the kanji for “love” and “grief” can be read as “ai” – Ruki uses this wordplay in the third chorus.
2. “Atashi” is used instead of “watashi”, probably to give some ambiguity as to whether it is the speaker or his lover that is claiming to have let go.

0 comments:

Post a Comment