Musica

09 September, 2014

mermaid Translation

A translation of XOVER’s “mermaid” from their album “Aureola”.

Please do not steal this translation or use it publicly without crediting me. All rights belong to XOVER and their label Red List Entertainment.

 

 

 

~.oOOo.~

Aureola

 

 

 

 

陽映し夜空で輝く月は
精神映す波へと星降らせて
辺り一面は    星の沙に包まれ
僕等がいる場所は    輝く地球...
Hikari1 utsushi yozora de kagayaku tsuki ha
Kokoro2 utsusu nami he to hoshi furasete
Atariichimen ha Hoshi no suna ni tsutsumare
Bokura ga iru basho ha Kagayaku hoshi...
The moon, shining in the night reflecting light,
Projects the waves of hearts to the falling stars.
As far as the eye can see, it's covered in stardust.
The place we are is a shining planet...

 

君へchase    いつでも狂おしいから
君へchase    このまま溺れてゆくよ
その長い手足で    自由に地球を泳ぐ
僕は波打際    地平線眺めていた...
Kimi he chase Itsudemo kuruoshii kara
Kimi he chase Kono mama oboreteyuku yo
Sono nagai teashi de Jiyuu ni hoshi wo oyogu
Boku ha namiuchigiwa Chiheisen nagameteita...
I chase you, because I'm always going mad.
I chase you. I'm drowning like this.
With those long limbs, you freely swim through the world.
At the water's edge, I gaze at the horizon...

 

月は白く陰り    強い陽射しが
さっきまで満ちていた海も姿を変え
君も見えないけど    気配感じる
いつまでも醒迷って泳ぎ疲れないの?
Tsuki ha shiroku kageri Tsuyoi hizashi ga
Sakki made michiteita umi mo sugata wo kae
Kimi mo mienai kedo Kihai kanjiru
Itsumademo seimayotte oyogitsukarenai no?
The moon is shaded white, and the strong sunbeams
Now change even the appearance of the rising tide of the ocean.
I can't see you, but I can feel your presence.
You're always wandering... aren't you tired of swimming?

 

君へchase    どこまでも追いかけるよ
君へchase    どこまでも溺れてゆくよ
すぐに見付けたよ
陽の光に照らされ    光る波よりも輝いて映るから
Kimi he chase Doko made mo oikakeru yo
Kimi he chase Doko made mo oboreteyuku yo
Sugu ni mitsuketa yo
Hi no hikari ni terasare Hikaru nami yori mo kagayaite utsuru kara
I chase you, pursuing you everywhere.
I chase you, drowning everywhere.
I'll find you soon.
Illuminated in the light of the sun, you'll shine brighter than the waves of light.

 

陽光は西へと    紅く滲んで
精神が充ち溢れ    君も姿を変え
純白のワンピース    とても似合うね
明日かりに照らされて星のように輝く
Youkou ha nishi he to Akaku nijinde
Kokoro ga michiafure Kimi mo sugata wo kae
Junpaku no one piece Totemo niau ne
Tsukiakari ni terasarete hoshi no you ni kagayaku
The sunlight blurs crimson into the west.
My heart is filled and spills over, and even your shape changes.
That snow-white one piece really suits you.
Illuminated in light, you shine like a star.

 

君へchase    いつでも狂おしいから
君へchase    このまま溺れてゆくよ
その長い手足で自由に宙を泳ぐ
僕は君のそばで静かに見つめていた...
Kimi he chase Itsudemo kuruoshii kara
Kimi he chase Kono mama oboreteyuku yo
Sono nagai teashi de jiyuu ni sora3 wo oyogu
Boku ha kimi no soba de shizuka ni mitsumeteita...
I chase you, because I'm always going mad.
I chase you. I'm drowning like this.
With those long limbs, you swim freely in the sky.
I'm beside you, watching quietly.










Notes
1. “You” (“light”) is written, but Shaura sings “hikari”, which means the same thing.
2. “Seishin” (“spirit, soul”) is written while Shaura sings “kokoro” (“heart”).
3. “Chuu” (“space, sky”) is written, but “sora” (“sky”) is sung.

0 comments:

Post a Comment