Musica

06 October, 2012

Truth Translation

A translation of Versailles “Truth” from their final album “Versailles”.

Please do not steal this translation or use it without my permission. All rights belong to Versailles and their label Sherow Artist Society/Warner Music Japan.

 

 

 

~.oOOo.~

Versailles

 

 

 

 

夢なら覚めないで 側にいたい
もう少しこのままで
まだあなたのその手を離す勇気はないから
Yume nara samenai de Soba ni itai
Mou sukoshi kono mama de
Mada anata no sono te wo hanasu yuuki ha nai kara
If this is a dream, please don't wake me. I want to be at your side,
Just for a little longer, like this,
Because I still don't have the courage to let go of your hand.

 

掛け替えのない笑顔で見つめられる度に
Kakegae no nai egao de mitsumerareru tabi ni
Every time you looked at me with that smile that I would never trade for
anything

 

あなたからこの時間を奪う事に躊躇いながら
限りあるものの大切さを教えられてた
Anata kara kono jikan wo ubau koto ni tamerainagara
Kagiri aru mono no taisetsusa wo oshierareteta
While slowly the time you had slipped haltingly away,
I learned the importance of the few things I had.

 

飾られた切り花
皮肉なほど 綺麗に咲くものね
枯れてしまうその前に心に焼き付けたい
Kazarareta kiribana
Hiniku na hodo Kirei ni saku mono ne
Kareteshimau sono mae ni kokoro ni yakitsuketai
The decorative cut flowers
Bloomed so beautifully it was ironic.
Before they wither away, I want them to impress upon my heart.

 

どうして夢を見れば見るほど 傷つく人も増えるのだろう?
うつむかないで 見つめてほしい 僕をそして未来を
Doushite yume wo mireba miru hodo Kizutsuku hito mo fueru no darou?
Utsumukanai de Mietsumete hoshii Boku wo soshite mirai wo
Why is it that when I try to dream, the number of people that hurt increases?
Please don't hang your head. I want you to look at me, and at the future.

 

泣きながら笑うあなた 漏れた吐息 口で塞いで
「さよなら」の言葉は言わせない
僕はここにいる もう離しはしない
Nakinagara warau anata Moreta tameiki Kuchi de fusaide
"Sayonara" no kotoba ha iwasenai
Boku ha koko ni iru Mou hanashi ha shinai
You, smiling as you cried, stopped the escaping sighs.
I won't say "goodbye".
I'm right here... I won't let you go.

 

そう永遠の時間なんてあるわけないと分かっていた
でも信じてみたかった 奇蹟を夢を可能性を
あなたの為 未来の為に
さぁ最後の歌を… 今
Sou eien no toki1 nante aru wake nai to wakatteita
Demo shinjitemitakatta Kiseki wo yume wo kanousei wo
Anata no tame Mirai no tame ni
Saa saigo no uta wo... ima
I know that there is no such thing as 'eternity',
But I want to believe, in miracles, and in dreams, and in possibilities.
For you, and for the future,
Now, this last song...

 

なぜ人は愛し合って傷つけまた許し合うのか?
何度でも繰り返す愛こそ求めた永遠
Naze hito ha aishiatte kizutsuke mata yurushiau no ka?
Nando demo kurikaesu ai koso motometa eien
Why do people love each other, and why do they forgive each other for
the pain?
No matter how many times it happens, they still search eternity for love.

 

限りある時の中であなたは泣いて泣いて笑って
本当に大切なものを教えてくれた
Kagiri aru jikan no naka de anata ha naite naite waratte
Hontou ni taisetsu na mono wo oshietekureta
In this limited time, you cry, and cry, and smile,
And that taught me what my most important thing is.








Notes
1. “Jikan” (“space of time”) is written, but Kamijo sings “toki” (“time”).

2 comments:

the first of the gang to die said...

I guess the "truth" is he doesnt want to move on and remness a past love and rather let time slip away and hold on the the past than let it go... beautiful

the first of the gang to die said...

...also... this kinda flows with "phillia" especially the ending. This song represent not wanting to let go while phillia is begging to move on...

Post a Comment