Musica

10 July, 2012

Love Will Be Born Again (Japan Ver.) Translation

A translation of the Japanese version of Versailles’ “Love Will Be Born Again” from their new single “Rose”. I much prefer the lyrics of this one to the English version’s… plus the added benefit of not having to hear Kamijo’s Engrish makes it an extremely powerful piece.

Please do not steal this translation or use it without my permission. All rights belong to Versailles and their label Sherow Artist Society/Warner Music Japan.

 

 

 

~.oOOo.~

Rose

 

 

 

 

 

静かに降り積もる
微かな息をもらして
大切なあなたを想うこの気持ちが
言葉の中で麻痺している
Shizuka ni furitsumoru
Wazuka na iki wo morashite
Taisetsu na anata wo omou kono kimochi ga
Kotoba no naka de mahi shiteiru
In the silence that rained down,
I let out a weak breath.
The feelings that come when I think of you, who are so precious to me,
Are paralyzed by words.

 

響く鐘の音の下
あなたが目の前で笑ってくれる
そう信じてたはずなのに
Hibiku kane no ne no moto
Anata ga me no mae de warattekureru
Sou shinjiteta hazu na no ni
Under the reverberating sounds of the bells,
The smile you gave me flashes before my eyes.
And, even though I should have believed...

 

胸に降り積もる想いだけが
重く心を締め付けて
かじかむように消えてゆく感覚
指先にはもうあなたはいない
Mune ni furitsumoru omoi dake ga
Omoku kokoro wo shimetsukete
Kajikamu you ni kieteyuku kankaku
Yubisaki ni ha mou anata ha inai
Only the feelings that rain in my chest
Are what tighten my heavy heart,
And the sensations disappear as they grow cold.
You aren't within my reach anymore.

 

次第にとけてゆく雪と魔法に気付かず空を見てた
優しさと冷たさの中繰り返す物語
大切な人の為に
Shidai ni toketeyuku yuki to mahou ni kizukazu sora wo miteta
Yasashisa to tsumetasa no naka kurikaesu monogatari
Taisetsu na hito no tame ni
Unaware of how eventually the snow melted away as if by magic, I looked
up to the sky.
The tale that repeats endlessly in the gentleness and coldness
Is because of that most important person.

 

愛は生まれ変わる
何度も何度でも
その想い乗せて
だからそのまま
信じていて
Ai ha umarekawaru
Nando mo nandemo
Sono omoi nosete
Dakara sono mama
Shinjiteite
Love will be born again,
Over and over,
And the feelings will carry on...
That is what
I believe.

 

胸に降り積もる想いだけが
今も心を締め付けて
支えられて愛された分だけ
あなたが見えないけれど
Mune ni furitsumoru omoi dake ga
Ima mo kokoro wo shimetsukete
Sasaerarete ai sareta fun dake
Anata ga mienai keredo
Only the feelings of how we supported and loved each other
That rain in my chest
Are what tighten my heart now,
And though I can't see you anymore...

 

永遠にこの時が続くように
今宵祈り捧げて
誰かの為に生まれ変われるなら
あなたを優しく包む夜空に
Towa ni kono toki ga tsuzuku you ni
Koyoi inorisasagete
Dareka no tame ni umarekawareru nara
Anata wo yasashiku tsutsumu yozora ni
I wish that our time together would continue on through eternity.
Tonight, I pray to the night sky
That if you were to reborn as someone else,
I would embrace you gently.

0 comments:

Post a Comment